Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Parker

Please delete and move to another thread if required but on mobile and limited functio........anyway.

Parker has been awful 1st half for Spurs tonight. At one point he passed the ball fwd (to their player) and walked away with his back to the ball.

Comments

• Options
    Spuds have been shite
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Spurs have looked utterly toothless tonight , although having said that they'll probably score now. Parker hasn't looked his best but theres not much he can do with no one movin around him or making runs.
  • Options
    Parker hasn't looked at the races for a while now I think the repeated injuries have taken their toll.
  • Options
    What a poor poor poor performance

• Options
    See what I said , un-fookin-believable goal !
  • Options
    Dembele ... sort that one out Lyon
  • Options
    How did they nick that
  • Options
    Both Spurs and Newcastle through without being at their best.

Tough ties next though!
  • Options
    We've been poor ever since Sandro got injured. Dembele cant play with Parker. Wouldnt be surprised to see Dembele and Holtby finishing the season in the middle once Holtby gets a few games under his belt.
  • Options
    Parker on loan to QPR?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh not another Scotty Parker thread!!
  • Options
    Are you not in Liverpool ?
  • Options
    That matters why? This is the internet, you dont have to be in Charlton to post on it. And I won't answer if its all the same because I dont care where you are, so not sure why you care where I am?
  • Options
    Calm down fella - I started a thread saying that Parker was playing shite. Had it been a thread offering an opinion about Shelvey then I would have expected your involvement.

What is annoying you ?
  • Options
    Wind your neck in I was actually joking when I said it..... Seeing it's what is often said when a shelvey thread is started. You then need to ask where I am? I'm also very sorry but I wasn't aware I could only comment on Shelvey threads, I will try to remember that. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    Sorry sir

• Options
    Oh such wit
  • Options
    LOL love the banter here!!
  • Options
    You mean this isn't a Shelvey thread, from Merseyside ... I'm not commenting then!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Lewis Holtby is going to be a massive star.

As for this tie, Lyon have been done with 3 of the best goals of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to hear from Uncle - always welcome on this Board in my opinion!
  • Options
    Parker - he's dead to me.
  • Options
    Apparently having a medical at QPR today
  • Options
    Wasted talent. His move to Chelsea was a huge mistake.
  • Options
    Blimey if that's true cannot see past QPR going straight back up along with Wigan.
  • Options
    QPR are really getting on my tits.
  • Options
    Shame too good for the championship.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Wasted talent. His move to Chelsea was a huge mistake.

It was certainly a mistake but i wouldnt say he was a wasted talent.

Since then he's played for England, West Ham, Newcastle and Spurs. Won the Football Writers player of the year and played in Euro 2012.

He's had a very good career.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Shame too good for the championship.

• Options
    Aren't QPR signing someone else for about £5m too ?