Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Always very interested in the academy. Through watching I have to say I rate Sho-Silva higher than Azeez as can play on the wing as well as up front. Was outstanding against Leicester and United in Youth Cup last season.

Holmes, based on his performances even though a year younger than most in last year's team, is also a great prospect.

Player who appears to be going backwards and I now fear won't make it is Coussins. Disappointing v Cardiff in midfield and sorry to say bottled out of a challenge in the 2nd half of that game.
  • Options

Always very interested in the academy. Through watching I have to say I rate Sho-Silva higher than Azeez as can play on the wing as well as up front. Was outstanding against Leicester and United in Youth Cup last season.

Holmes, based on his performances even though a year younger than most in last year's team, is also a great prospect.

Player who appears to be going backwards and I now fear won't make it is Coussins. Disappointing v Cardiff in midfield and sorry to say bottled out of a challenge in the 2nd half of that game.

JC gave a solid performance in the game against Swansea in the week
  • Options
    JC yes he played ok, but not really a holding midfielder. We should continue to play him at right back to develop him for when Solly leaves.