Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Leicester 1-2 Charlton plus the PROMORELEGATOR

Thanks to the 18 Lifers who gave their marks and to AFKA for prompting some of them. One unusual stat this week is that at this stage for the past 4 seasons the teams that lie in the bottom three are also the teams that were relegated that season so Wolves, peterborough and Bristol City you have been warned.

Stats are here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/ca/4c392ce67fc498d4238255a5d2d584.pdf

Comments

• Two out of three of Yann's highest marks this season have been against Leicester.

Thank gawd he screwed up there as it is quite probable they would buy him !
  • So if i'm reading it right, the highest amount of points any of the teams relegated had at this stage of the season is 34 points ?

And the lowest amount of points of any team finishing in the top six is 47 points ?

We're going nowhere !
  • So if i'm reading it right, the highest amount of points any of the teams relegated had at this stage of the season is 34 points ?

And the lowest amount of points of any team finishing in the top six is 47 points ?

We're going nowhere !

yes but the team with 47 were Blackpool who had played 34, so really we are only 4 points behind them and...........................yawn
  • 1/100th of a point between Solly and Waggy for top spot.

And Kermongant way down the rankings despite many giving him hero status.
  • edited February 2013
    Thanks LL for putting this together, Pritchard had 7 assists before his one up at Leicester , so i think he could have 8 for the season , although i might well be wrong! :-0

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20127,00.html
  • Thanks LL for putting this together, Pritchard had 7 assists before his one up at Leicester , so i think he could have 8 for the season , although i might well be wrong! :-0

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20127,00.html

haven't heard from you for a while Mendonca, who all is well with you and yours.
    I do use the Football League stats with regard to discipline and shots although I check with the video and OS reports as they occasionally make mistakes, but assists the FL often get wrong so I just use the video and the OS reports and therefore I stand by my stats not theirs :)
  • Wow, Leicester brought a thousand more to the equivalent fixture at the Valley. From memory wasn't that a night game too?
  • Why wow? How many Leicester fans live or work in London? Now, how many Charlton fans live or work in Leicester? Factor in the clubs relevant league positions and aspirations this season, plus form at the time of the games and you'll find that Leicester have slightly better away support than us, wow indeed.
  • edited February 2013

Why wow? How many Leicester fans live or work in London? Now, how many Charlton fans live or work in Leicester? Factor in the clubs relevant league positions and aspirations this season, plus form at the time of the games and you'll find that Leicester have slightly better away support than us, wow indeed.

Argh of course, sorry that was a really stupid post, there must be loads of Leicester fans living in London, good point :-). I suppose that's one of the big things about away attendances at London clubs, there will be loads of people from those towns who now live in London.

I must say one thing I noticed at the away game was a lot more people than usual (enough so I noticed it) who were of Asian decent in the Charlton end, something that of course is something to be happy about but got me thinking, obviously there is a large amount of Asians in Leicester, maybe we have a small British-Asian following up there?
  • It was also their first away of the season and in August etc...