Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phrases you'll never hear at The Valley

Comments

• Options

I think that running over those cones has really got us going this second half

Enjoyed that one...(what is the point of that anyway?)

If you've been playing football for 45 mins, then go and sit down for 15 mins, it has negative effects on the body. Those little cone sprints get the muscles and heart rate going again.

So does a good wank, perhaps they should try that!

No, second thoughts, that might be the problem.
  • Options
    We WILL keep a clean sheet.
  • Options
    what a great way to distribute the new catalogue, taping it to the seat....
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

"It's ok, we're only losing 1-0, I fancy us to nick a couple of goals in injury time"

you can hear that in the Jimmy Seed Stand !
  • Options
    " Wagstaff deserves a lot of credit for his industry and nuisance value"
  • Options
    those bloody london broncos are ruining our pitch.
  • Options
    It might be a long queue at half time for a steak slice but by God when you bite into it you realise it was absolutely worth the wait and is a total steal at that price. Why if they doubled the price and I had to wait another half hour I would still want one. Absolutely top hole cuisine!
  • Options

If you've been playing football for 45 mins, then go and sit down for 15 mins, it has negative effects on the body. Those little cone sprints get the muscles and heart rate going again.

How do the plastic orange cones fit in?
  • Options
    Wish we'd just lump it in the air for a change.
  • Options
    Not another South London derby win for the Addicks? Its too easy every season, where's the challenge going to come from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They certainly packed them in down at Selhurst last night for that top of the table clash against Hull.
  • Options
    2 - 0 up at half time! For gods sake wish we would just sit back and defend our lead for once instead of this ridiculous pushing on for more goals!
  • Options

How do the plastic orange cones fit in?
    Well, simple. They still do the sprinting at the same time. Might make half time a bit more interesting.
  • Options
    Wish we had Dowie back .. this Powell chappie is fecking clueless
  • Options
    Who are you texting Paul, you loveable rogue?
  • Options
    16th March

"would all those supporters throwing flares and seats on to the pitch please refrain from doing so immediately and instead aim at the away end. Thank you."
  • Options
    On the phone: "Alright love, I'm just leaving the ground now, yeah we played Millwall, we won!"

• Options
    How I hate these international breaks , I expect three quarters of our squad will return carrying an injury sustained playing for their countries.
  • Options
    "I've never seen a flask like that before"
  • Options
    The car park's a joy to drive into since the filled all those pot holes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. what a blistering 20 yard drive from Simon Church!

Wish Jacko was fit, we badly need more pace down the left wing!
  • Options
    Can't wait for Bolton away.
  • Options
    wish we had a few more shorter chaps in the side
  • Options
    wow a shot from the half way line that went in!
  • Options
    The clubs in good hands!
  • Options
    In the North Stand Upper...

Prawn Sandwiches, geeet yaaaa Prawn Sandwiches, get 'em while they're hot.
  • Options
    "I'm fed up with these Cup runs and going to Wembley".
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And I dont BELIEVE IT... In League One just five years ago and now that little club from Charlton have won the FA Cup, the Premiership AND the Champions League beating Barcelona 5-0, the hoof ball tactics and Marvin Sordell have ran the Spanish giants ragged tonight.

Leo Messi, Ronaldinho, Iniesta, DIEGO MARADONA, Johann Cryuff your boys have taken one hell of beatin'
  • Options
    You know what .. that Millwall aint such a bad club
  • Options
    Any phrase from the east/west stands at all.

Well done for going back to Hamer.