Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tix - Who's renewed?

Just did it online via Zebra Finance's online renewal form, took 5 minutes and its sorted. Doing it via 4 monthly interest free installments. Same seat in the NWQ.

Well interest free + a baffling £16(!) "admin" charge.

Anyways, who else has renewed?

Comments

• Options
    Not yet but will do pre- 8 April, going to have a chat about relocating first as I am not too sure about paying £440 at "discount" for my current seat when a seat 30 yards away is £300.
  • Options
    How do you renew via the zebra thing ? Went on the official site and it only offers to pay by card.

Do you have to do it through zebra website?
  • Options
    Did it three years ago : - )
  • Options
    First year since I have been coming I am not going to.
    Been coming 11 odd years but working weekend nights kills me.
  • Options
    Yes. Did it online tonight.
  • Options
    Gonna stick it on the plastic at the beginning of April that way I don't have to pay until the end of May
  • Options
    Not yet - we need a discussion in the house about how many we're having next season. Work commitments and life mean that me, the wife and the son don't need one each.
  • Options
    Same here as this year all 4 will be full adults and only two of us go most weeks 240 x 2 ,75 x 2 total 630. Now 4 x 300 total 1200 big difference! And one lads now learning to drive @ big bucks so a rethink this year?
  • Options
    Blimey give us a chance !
  • Options
    If I got in first, it could have been me mentioned on the OS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will do mine tonight. It's a fair bit of money for someone with a young family but it's my only form of social life these days .
  • Options
    Not yet just got the gas bill!!!!!!!!!
    I will our two before the April deadline
  • Options
    will prob do mine end of the month.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what it will go up to if you dont pay by the april 8th deadline. I sit in Block D of the east stand and with my son and myself thats £880 minus i assume my valley gold contribution will be down to £865.
  • Options

Does anyone know what it will go up to if you dont pay by the april 8th deadline. I sit in Block D of the east stand and with my son and myself thats £880 minus i assume my valley gold contribution will be down to £865.

It hasn't been announced & I'm confident it won't be, until after the discounted deadline passes. Common sense says the prices will surely increase, even if it's not by much.
  • Options
    Not going to renew for the first time in 25 years. I'm just going to pick and choose my games.
  • Options
    chazza said:

Not going to renew for the first time in 25 years. I'm just going to pick and choose my games.

You'll regret it when all the summer signings come rolling in & we're Champions by March :-)
  • Options

chazza said:

You'll regret it when all the summer signings come rolling in & we're Champions by March :-)
    And we reach the FA Cup final and you can't get hold of a ticket :-)
  • Options

It hasn't been announced & I'm confident it won't be, until after the discounted deadline passes. Common sense says the prices will surely increase, even if it's not by much.

Many thanks
  • Options

chazza said:

And we reach the FA Cup final and you can't get hold of a ticket :-)
    I'll take my chances (:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    done it... just got to tell the mrs now....
  • Options
    Leaving aside debate about the price rise, what's the point of renewing 7 weeks before you have to?