Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Jones

Did anyone ever catch up with him?

Any explanations/refunds? Or are people still out of pocket?

Just wondering, like.

Comments

• I was talking to a geezer out here over Christmas who knows him well. He runs a kids team over in Essex somewhere......
  • The 'Man City' of the U12 league in Essex.
  • They did eventually get their prints after a bit of 'persuasion' over the phone.
  • JT said:

The 'Man City' of the U12 league in Essex.

Don't you mean Portsmouth?
  • Not any more
  • Off_it said:

Did anyone ever catch up with him?Any explanations/refunds? Or are people still out of pocket?

Just wondering, like.

A LOT of defenders!
  • Plaaayer said:

They did eventually get their prints after a bit of 'persuasion' over the phone.

Seriously? So it's all done and dusted now then? (Albeit with an unsavoury taste in the mouth)
  • Off_it said:

Plaaayer said:

They did eventually get their prints after a bit of 'persuasion' over the phone.

Seriously? So it's all done and dusted now then? (Albeit with an unsavoury taste in the mouth)
    That's what my wife says
  • edited February 2013
    Just found this, the team he runs

http://www.langdonpumas.com/
  • Off_it said:

Plaaayer said:

That's what my wife says
    Pmsl
  • Sponsored links:

• I know of at least one person that is owed some items, I have given that person Steve's mobile number
  • Off_it said:

Plaaayer said:

As far as I'm aware. The person that gave him the ultimatum was sent their print along with someone else's which was apparently the final/only (I'm not sure which) 2 that were outstanding. That person then had to find out who the other one belonged too, to forward it to them.
  • cafc999 said:

I know of at least one person that is owed some items, I have given that person Steve's mobile number

Grass

; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

cafc999 said:

I know of at least one person that is owed some items, I have given that person Steve's mobile number

Grass

; )
    Lol....the number was in the public domain at the time (honest!)

• In the phone book?
  • No, it was on his website that promoted the event with Mendonca
  • My 7 year old boy played against Langdon pumas recently. Jones ran the side.Bit OTT for a boys football match though.Shouting and hollering all game. His boy is a pretty decent player though.

Did everyone get all the bits they were promised?
  • I'm still waiting for Mendoncas wembley boots.......................
  • I'm still waiting for Mendoncas wembley boots.......................

Seriously?!