Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR ..... Rewriting Possibilities.

Just had this picture sent to me from a relative on holiday in Malaysia , i wonder what the possibilities are?

Comments

• There are loads of these all over Kuala Lumpur especially on the road from the airport.

Everyone still wears fake man u, chelsea and liverpool tops over there though!
  • Overpriced and going down. What airline wouldn't want to be associated with them.
  • Air Asia used to sponsor Man U, as they were the official Low Cost Airline of Man U...

Quite smart looking, and a nice touch to name the plane after Alan McDonald
  • I have been to KL about five times since Fernandes took them over and have never seen anyone wearing a QPR shirt!

For some reason many of the Malaysians are die-hard Liverpool fans, even the younger ones who would not remember their glory days.
  • I have been to KL about five times since Fernandes took them over and have never seen anyone wearing a QPR shirt!

For some reason many of the Malaysians are die-hard Liverpool fans, even the younger ones who would not remember their glory days.

Doubt if their dads can remember the glory days.