Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie Carragher

Comments

• Options
    _MrDick said:

Whatever the circumstances, there are no excuses for spitting .. disgusting behaviour. He brings himself and Sky Sports into disrepute. Should be disciplined and given a final warning about his future behaviour.

Final warning? He should be gone from Sky already.
  • Options
    think he'll keep his job, Sky didn't mind sacking the others (Gray / Beagrie etc) but they clearly really rate JC and him and Neville are their 'top' team.

they will be fuming but I suspect hoping that it blows over and they can ride it out.
  • Options
    a job with Al Jazeera beckons
  • Options

think he'll keep his job, Sky didn't mind sacking the others (Gray / Beagrie etc) but they clearly really rate JC and him and Neville are their 'top' team.

they will be fuming but I suspect hoping that it blows over and they can ride it out.

There is quite a gulf between domestic abuse & spitting at someone...
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Think he winds down the window thinking the goader may be a Liverpool fan, then he gets the tame 2-1 taunting and there's a small swerve towards each other by both cars and then he spits .
    I mean seriously 2-1 is hardly the worst goading ever , what a dick

absolutely, insults towards his family or something and I could have understood it.

To spit after that shows the blokes character. Really admired him a player, like a better Steve Brown but the blokes a scumbag and showed it here. Has to go and I do think Sky will do the right thing.
    Can’t see that Sky have got any other option really.
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11286913/jamie-carragher-issues-apology-for-altercation-on-saturday

Agree that he should go, but I think Sky are hoping it'll go away. The tone of the short article published this morning on their website is all about his apology.

40 years old, multi millionaire retired sportsman and television personality. Some weird Scouse Man U fan shouts the score at him a couple of times and that's all it takes for him to start spitting at their car. What a weirdo!

This article reckons Sky will keep him:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-carragher-loses-pundit-role-14399140?utm_source=google_news&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=google_news&utm_content=sitemap

He travelled to London from Liverpool as planned on Monday morning and will speak to Sky bosses in the afternoon, where they will look to make a decision on his future.

Mirror Football understand that Sky are not likely to sack Carragher, but he will spend two weeks off screen as part of a break that was already booked prior to the incident coming to light.
    Normal behaviour for a typical northern football fan.
  • Options

Absolutely tramp.

He tweeted that he'd apologised to the family whilst making the excuse of being goaded 3/4 times and also stating that there is no excuses.

Goaded 3 or 4 times? Well that means 3 max.
  • Options
    i think he wants to steer clear of Manchester or wear a frogmans out fit when he next visits.

wonder what "gross misconduct" is when working for Sky?
  • Options

i think he wants to steer clear of Manchester or wear a frogmans out fit when he next visits.

Laughing at women linesmen...
  • Options
    Misconduct against women is a bit of a Biggie isn't it?
    When you could get a 5 stretch for brushing past a young female colleague, where does flobbing on a woman from a great height sit on that scale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When you've offended 144 times.
  • Options

There is quite a gulf between domestic abuse & spitting at someone...
    Spitting at a child is pretty heinous.
  • Options
    Unsurprising behaviour from one of Merseyside's more famous bin-dippers.
  • Options
    Isn't he an Everton fan anyway? Why's he getting so upset?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Disgusting assault. I hope the young girl victim sues him. Cannot see any reason why Carragher should keep his job.
  • Options
    Danish TV have already dropped him after he was supposed to be working with them for a Champions League game
  • Options
    Bit of banter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carragher once went 7 years without hitting the target. So the fact his spit hit the daughter not the father is only to be expected. If he gets the tin tack he will find it hard to swallow.
  • Options

Danish TV have already dropped him after he was supposed to be working with them for a Champions League game

How the f**k are the Danes going to be able to understand him? He talks our language (I think) and I can't.
    Jan Molby translates
  • Options
    Thick twat of a Mickey Mouser!
  • Options
    Baggy behaviour.
  • Options
    Been suspended apparently.
  • Options
    Not got the balls to resign.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Been suspended apparently.