Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

david beckham

Comments

• Options

PaddyP17 said:

Probable complete horseshit time:

I'd heard that it is, in fact, well-known/an open secret that Posh and Becks have an open relationship. (Obviously, pregnancy significantly crosses that line.) However, Becks and Rebecca Loos was a story that the press opened up about "infidelity", because - and get this - the media had obtained footage of Posh snorting coke while pregnant.

A bloke from my office (who I trust) told me this, and that he'd heard this Loos-cover-up-cocaine story from a couple of different people, but we were both treating this with a great dollop of scepticism.

Rebecca Loos seemingly made a career out of her affair with Beckham. Amount of articles and reality shows she went on was ridiculous. And not once did he sue her, which i'm pretty sure you would do if someone was all over the press accusing you of an affair.
    Rebecca Loos was very attractive, unlike Victoria.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Always thought Rebecca Loos wasn’t all that. Beak nose.
  • Options
    ...and her 2nd toe was longer than her big toe on both feet
  • Options

...and her 2nd toe was longer than her big toe on both feet

I never knew she came from Croydon.
  • Options
    The PR worker from whom the rumour is supposed to have started has now been suspended from her job and is under investigation.
  • Options
    Damage limitation in full force then. Wonder when the freshly paid off teacher will come out of the woodwork to deny it as well?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    buckshee said:

Always thought Rebecca Loos wasn’t all that. Beak nose.

looks like she could suck the chrome off a bath tap mind.
    Nice tits.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Loos
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Loos
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    His Miami MLS franchise finally has decided on a name........

Inter Miami CF

Full name: Club Internacional De Fútbol Miami
  • Options

His Miami MLS franchise finally has decided on a name........

Inter Miami CF

Full name: Club Internacional De Fútbol Miami

That Is awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 years in the making that name
  • Options
    This club is a CF, too.
  • Options
    Avoids speeding prosecution,on a technicality.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england
  • Options
    That's poor form.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

That's poor form.

That's money talking.
  • Options
    Not the first time he's wriggled out of a driving offence.
  • Options

Wanker. Take the points like everyone else and learn from it.

Completely disagree, why would you
  • Options
    Because he was speeding. Spent all that money on a celebrity lawyer called Mr loophole to get off on a technicality. Absolute bellend.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Because he was speeding. Spent all that money on a celebrity lawyer called Mr loophole to get off on a technicality. Absolute bellend.

I'd do the same... Why take what could impede your standard of life down the line if you can get out of it Scott free.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that?

Mr Loophole
    Finetoothcomb Lane
    Smarterthanyourlawyer
    East Sheen

Got him off of richtossers.com?

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

McBobbin said:

I'd do the same... Why take what could impede your standard of life down the line if you can get out of it Scott free.
    How much would hiring Mr Loophole? How much fine and how many points would he receive for speeding, or would he get a ban? Can the court impose a fine of weekly wage if he doesn't work in this country?
  • Options
    He should just do the speed awareness course ..
  • Options
    The law is THE law .. you'll get nicked and possibly fined and have your licence endorsed if your wrongdoing contravenes the Road Traffic Acts ..
    the RTAs stipulate that summonses should arrive within a specified time of the alleged offence .. Beckham's summons arrived later than the time allowed by the RTAs therefore there is no case to answer ..
    Pity is that it took a £Multi an hour lawyer to find the flaw .. could not any sensible law student have done the same ?
  • Options
    Doesn’t sound like a banning offence. Speed awareness course or 6 points I reckon.

Quite impressive track history Mr Loophole the dodgy celebrity brief has. Bet the CPS hate him.

What annoys me is that he has clearly broken the law, and yet the taxpayer has funded a whole load of costs in order for him to avoid any issue or, by the sounds of it, payment. So we are all out of pocket, not to the tune of the London Stadium but out of pocket nonetheless, Thanks Dave.
  • Options
    What a bastard
  • Options

The law is THE law .. you'll get nicked and possibly fined and have your licence endorsed if your wrongdoing contravenes the Road Traffic Acts ..
    the RTAs stipulate that summonses should arrive within a specified time of the alleged offence .. Beckham's summons arrived later than the time allowed by the RTAs therefore there is no case to answer ..
    Pity is that it took a £Multi an hour lawyer to find the flaw .. could not any sensible law student have done the same ?

If it was out of time then the summons shouldn't even have been issued.
  • Options
    Classy behaviour by David - great role model. Does a lot of work for charity but rarely talks about it....