Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

david beckham

Comments

• Options

poor kid its going to be called BackOfAMiniBehindASDA

naa it'll be a boy called Gym
  • Options
    Lots of Chinese whispers apparently, intriguing!
  • Options
    Put me firmly in the “don’t give a shit” one way or the other.
  • Options
    I don’t particularly like social media at the best of times. So much bullshit.

Bit like reading the takeover thread on CL really

:wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beardface said:

poor kid its going to be called BackOfAMiniBehindASDA

naa it'll be a boy called Gym
    in Peckham hopefully.....
  • Options
    Think it's generally well known that David has a wandering eye but brand Beckham is just too lucrative for them to divorce or even acknowledge his alleged infidelities.

I wonder how much it will cost to keep a lid on it
  • Options

• Options
    Not condoning cheating in a marriage at all but have you seen the boat on that miserable twat posh spice?
  • Options
    He is Gay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Us on CL have hardly got any right to complain about fake news - we've got our own thread that's 863 pages long, a lot of which is exactly that!
  • Options

She could go regularly dogging and he could be in a relationship with her and a transvestite dwarf, surely that’s up to them and then theor celeb profile.

What relevance would this have to any of us?

Celeb veuyerism is the worst of vices for me.

Exactly.

People think just because they are rich and famous that we have the right to own them.

Who cares? I honestly don't want to see reports of someone's failed marriage. They have kids.

They handle celebrity status well in my opinion. I would be terrible.

Hypothetically, any reporter in my face trying to take a photo would get knocked out
  • Options
    edited June 2018

She could go regularly dogging and he could be in a relationship with her and a transvestite dwarf, surely that’s up to them and then theor celeb profile.

now now Neil, no need to bring @ElfsborgAddick in to this.
  • Options

now now Neil, no need to bring elfsborg in to this mate.
    I have to have something to do on a Saturday once the (non-league)season finishes.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Exactly.

People think just because they are rich and famous that we have the right to own them.

Who cares? I honestly don't want to see reports of someone's failed marriage. They have kids.

Hypothetically, any reporter in my face trying to take a photo would get knocked out
    not totally going to disagree with you but these people use the media and press to their great advantage all the time, financially and for promotion of their brand - it's totally hypocritical of them to complain about that same press as being intrusive when they don't like it.

Yes they have kids and it's terribly sad - although even the eldest son has started courting the media as well. There is also potentially an unborn kid involved too and it would be a pretty despicable thing to do if Beckham knocks this lady up and then denies everything - if the threat of the story coming out at least ensures the lady and the unborn child get a pay off to give the poor kid a decent start in life then for me the press being on this is a good thing.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Exactly.

not totally going to disagree with you but these people use the media and press to their great advantage all the time, financially and for promotion of their brand - it's totally hypocritical of them to complain about that same press as being intrusive when they don't like it.

Yes they have kids and it's terribly sad - although even the eldest son has started courting the media as well. There is also potentially an unborn kid involved too and it would be a pretty despicable thing to do if Beckham knocks this lady up and then denies everything - if the threat of the story coming out at least ensures the lady and the unborn child get a pay off to give the poor kid a decent start in life then for me the press being on this is a good thing.
    Yeah that's true. The press advertise the brand and they have made a fortune from them. They are not victims....they want this but...

Having an affair isn't a crime. Its too personal for outsiders to give a shit about.

Whether you like posh or not, she has 3 (or 4 kids I can't remember) and is probably hurt by rumours her husband is playing away. Or she may know it for sure and it's a shitty time for her
    It's probably a tough thing to go through, let alone the whole of the UK knowing about it, on top of a possible internal heartbreak.

We then have a blood thirsty British public and press always digging for information and answers.
    An assumption of "well they will just stick together anyway, it's a love-less marriage all they care about is a brand"

Or "that's why posh had a face like a slapped ass at the royal wedding" with the camera zoomed in right on her at a particular exact moment.

Its just the opposite of classy. They are not bad people. They haven't commited any crimes.

Its not about them really....it's just people's general nosey demanding desperate behaviour that I think is rather pointless, boring and low.

I'm not saying feel sorry for them or consider them victims...I just think we live our lives through other people too much and all joking aside (some of the jokes are pretty f*cking funny) why feel the need to care about this at all?

Absolutely can't stand the SUN newspaper. Just So cunty
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Dave2l said:

Exactly.

Yeah that's true. The press advertise the brand and they have made a fortune from them. They are not victims....they want this but...

Having an affair isn't a crime. Its too personal for outsiders to give a shit about.

Whether you like posh or not, she has 3 (or 4 kids I can't remember) and is probably hurt by rumours her husband is playing away. Or she may know it for sure and it's a shitty time for her
    It's probably a tough thing to go through, let alone the whole of the UK knowing about it, on top of a possible internal heartbreak.

We then have a blood thirsty British public and press always digging for information and answers.
    An assumption of "well they will just stick together anyway, it's a love-less marriage all they care about is a brand"

Or "that's why posh had a face like a slapped ass at the royal wedding" with the camera zoomed in right on her at a particular exact moment.

Its just the opposite of classy. They are not bad people. They haven't commited any crimes.

Its not about them really....it's just people's general nosey demanding desperate behaviour that I think is rather pointless, boring and low.

I'm not saying feel sorry for them or consider them victims...I just think we live our lives through other people too much and all joking aside (some of the jokes are pretty f*cking funny) why feel the need to care about this at all?

Absolutely can't stand the SUN newspaper. Just So cunty
    Again there is nothing in what you say I disagree with (especially the sun - fuck that paper) But i'll repeat what I said in my second paragraph - no having an affair is not a crime (the salacious Rebecca Loos story for example is one where I think your analysis would be right) but if there is an innocent unborn child involved in the situation then for me that changes the playing field completely. Again, its not in the public interests necessarily but if the threat of a story coming out leads to the lady and her child being taken care of financially and David taking some responsibility for the life he has created then it is absolutely right.