Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag doo

Hello dudes, as i mentioned i cant attend the U21's as i am on a stag doo. So i thought i post details of where this do is! Anyone ever been to Knights of middle England See link anyone ever been?

Comments

• Options
    I know stag-dos have a reputation for a bit of horseplay but this is ridiculous!
    Will it be in the daytime .... or joust at knight?
  • Options
    Looks like fun!
  • Options
    i've been to warwick castle, supposed to be one of the best in the country, they do jousting sword fighting, etc, plus a demo of the biggest trebuchet in the world at the moment..
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    you're going to end up in some old brass,if you're not careful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]you're going to end up in some old brass,if you're not careful.

with any luck peakey!! LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]i've been to warwick castle, supposed to be one of the best in the country, they do jousting sword fighting, etc, plus a demo of the biggest trebuchet in the world at the moment..
    Trebuchet? Ollie, is this a work trip to suss-out fonts? ;o)
  • Options
    ha ha, when i saw that word razil wrote, i instantly thought of the font! what a geek i am!! sadly it isnt a work trip! it shall be a messsy one no doubt!
  • Options
    just trying to edumicate u lot...

;)