Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Villa vs les grenouilles

By all accounts AP is threatening to fine his new French recruits if they fail to speak Geordie quickly.
Over 40% of the Magpie squad is now French.

A big test for them tonight at the Villa.
Sadly I think they will win, but could be in the relegation zone if they lose.

Comments

• Come on the Villa.
  • Come on Villa heap the pressure on
  • Wasn't that the same problem we had the year we got relegated. Most of our defence spoke French over English and Diawara didn't speak a word of English, so El Karkouri had to translate for him. It does help if your players can speak to each other.
  • Villa are so poor at the moment I can only see a Newcastle win. Villa`s confidence is shot to pieces especially after last weeks 2 cup defeats.
  • Newcastle have played 17 away games in all comps this season..................and won none.
  • Agree, they are crap but just think with their new signings they will have enough to get out trouble.
  • Hmm I was going to put newcastle in the accy.
  • come on Villa
  • I'd prefer Villa to go down than Newcastle
  • There's always one!!
  • Sponsored links:

• A nice shitty 0-0 followed by a bunch of defeats for both, with both Wigan and Reading going on massive runs please!
  • Disappointed this is not on the telly but I guess Sky had Sunderland v Swansea sorted some time ago. However, no excuse for the BBC to have QPR v Man City as their main commentary game on 5live. They just love City and their Darling Harold.
  • Riviera said:

Disappointed this is not on the telly but I guess Sky had Sunderland v Swansea sorted some time ago. However, no excuse for the BBC to have QPR v Man City as their main commentary game on 5live. They just love City and their Darling Harold.

For those here in the States, Villa v Newcastle is live on Fox Soccer at 14.30 EST

• Riviera said:

Disappointed this is not on the telly but I guess Sky had Sunderland v Swansea sorted some time ago. However, no excuse for the BBC to have QPR v Man City as their main commentary game on 5live. They just love City and their Darling Harold.

there will be plenty of online streams knocking about for it

• Anxiety might be the most dominant emotion governing the ebb and flow of this match, with two giants of English football hovering precariously just above the relegation zone.
    LOL
  • Villa playing Benteke & Bent up-front together................I'm going for a Villa win - 3-1.
  • Sisoko looks a player
  • One nil to Newcastle.
  • Villa playing Benteke & Bent up-front together................I'm going for a Villa win - 3-1.

If they do win and score a couple of goals I wonders if lambert will regret benching Bent for most of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• C'mon Benty ...hattrick required
  • QPR have 2 Goalkeepers on the bench tonight....Redknapp obviously thinks highly of his squad players!!
  • I can only see Villa being relegated.
    What a lightweight bunch of kids.
    3 centre backs and 2 defensive midfielders. WTF
  • DanDavis said:

QPR have 2 Goalkeepers on the bench tonight....Redknapp obviously thinks highly of his squad players!!

Hint that he wants cash for some dodgy backhander deals before the window shuts.

• Bent off at half time...oh dear Darren, come on home.

Villa have a goal back though
  • Villa hoofball LOL
    I can see them imploding if they go down.
    They should sell Bent and get some new faces in before the window closes or relegation beckons.
    The penalty was dodgy/soft, but it made the second half interesting.
    Nice to see AP squirming on the sideline.