Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DVD Idea

Had an idea for a new DVD, do you think the club would make a new DVD on the 110th anniversary to follow on from the centenary dvd to relive the last 10 years (Dowie, Pardew, Parky, relegations, promotions).

Comments

• Options
    Only if it came with anti-depressants
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    what even if it had interviews with players during the Dowie, Reed, Pardew eras?
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Sorry mate but I cannot see this being a great seller, why would we want to go through all the pain again? I say let it be forgotten!
  • Options
    I find it interesting.
  • Options
    How poxy will that be
  • Options
    yeah, then afterwards i can watch that DVD i made of my nan's funeral.
  • Options
    Only if by making it we eradicate the memory. It'll be like pandora's box or the video from "The Ring". It'll be the stuff of campfire tales, hushed, fearful whispers, and something to threaten the children with if they don't behave: "You've made daddy really angry. He's off to show you footage of Amdy Faye against Liverpool"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont think it would work or sell, maybe a 25 year update
  • Options
    Catch catch the horror taxi......
  • Options
    For historical reasons maybe,for psychological reasons no.
  • Options
    Ok OK was only an idea.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Yeah, great idea and everyone has to wear a Millwall shirt while they are watching it! ;)
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Catch catch the horror taxi......

The Damned..nice :)
  • Options
    2018 - Play off final 20 years on

2019. 100 years of the Valley

2021. 100 years of league football

2047. 100 years without a cup run
  • Options
    I would watch it - yes it would be a bit depressing but the last 10 years have been possibly 10 of them most memorable years (for right and wrong reasons).
  • Options
    In retrospect, the centenary dvd came out at a brilliant time, when we were an established PL club, with a full 27k stadium... if the centenary had been in 2010 say, it would have been a lot gloomier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    by 2015 we could be a prem club again.
  • Options
    Great idea, should be given away free in a mail shot to all old, new and possible season ticket holders.
    Without the pain, winning is nothing.
  • Options
    im really a millwall/palace fan
  • Options
    Didn't Curbs used to show all his potential new signings videos of the battle for the Valley and the first game back etc so they could get a feel for the club? No wonder we can't sign anyone good in this window if CP is trying to woo them with a video of the Reed,Pardew, Parkinson fiasco?
    "This is us at Northwitch Victoria, this is Pardew's last home game...."
  • Options
    yeah i dont think its a very good idea altho i would like to see i dont think many others would.
  • Options
    Just do what I do with my wedding video, and watch it via rewind.
    Will ensure a happy ending.
  • Options
    Just joking if my missus sees this.
  • Options
    I did! You're in the spare room tonight.
  • Options
    Most of what happened in those years has been erased from my memory bank and I don't want to be remined of them. Neither can we say we'll look back and laugh about them one day.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

I did! You're in the spare room tonight.

No, anything but the 'Ugg Room'