Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Italian Board Game - 'Play Ultras'

''The first game to recreate the excitement of being an Ultra, with minature hooligans armed with belts sticks and iron bars. The objective is to eliminate the opposing ultras by fighting them, removing their banners and putting them in hospital.

There are also 16 cops who have only one objective - to club as many hooligans as they can'' according to the inventor.

The game retails at 49 euros and they have sold over 1,000 units.

Comments

• Is it available on X Box?
  • CPFC confirmed to have bought 800/1000 units. They'll be on sale at the club shop next Tuesday.
  • Mrbacon said:

CPFC confirmed to have bought 800/1000 units. They'll be on sale at the club shop next Tuesday.

No mate, I think this is based on proper Ultras, not school kids pretending to be Ultras. Totally different.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Mrbacon said:

CPFC confirmed to have bought 800/1000 units. They'll be on sale at the club shop next Tuesday.

No mate, I think this is based on proper Ultras, not school kids pretending to be Ultras. Totally different.

Someone SO needs to photoshop up a Palace version...
  • It's got it's own website!

Click on the link and watch the clip. I'm saying nothing!

http://www.playultras.com/en/home/
  • Anyone spot the Eagles, wonder who that could be? Hmmmm LOL
  • Addickted said:

Is it available on X Box?

Pretty sure there was a PC game called 'Hooligans Storm Over Europe' around about 10 years ago.
  • Do these figures sing a song from Sister Act as well?
  • tricky said:

Do these figures sing a song from Sister Act as well?

I wonder how many of the Nigels know this? So embarrasing.
  • Tried playing this last time I was in Lake Garda, rapidly got out of hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgyZT_GEvT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Sponsored links:

• Walk on.....
  • Ha, may have to look into this. Just back in my hostel after Roma 1-1 Inter, seeing a full 'curva' in full colour and song is always something else. England will never, ever get anywhere near it. Will post a couple pics and vids once home.
  • Each to their own, but I will never be impressed with choreographed fans, no matter how many of them there are.
  • The 'Ultras' should 'go American' ... marching bands, pom-pom girls and cheerleaders
  • edited January 2013

Each to their own, but I will never be impressed with choreographed fans, no matter how many of them there are.

Fair dos. Not all is choreographed, though. For example:
    http://youtu.be/aHm8RGU_j1Y

That's how you do smoke bombs properly.
  • very funny clip for the board game....but how is that (Roma, Roma Romaaaaaaaaa) clip not choreagraphed?
  • Does the game come with flares?
  • TEL said:

very funny clip for the board game....but how is that (Roma, Roma Romaaaaaaaaa) clip not choreagraphed?

It's pretty much their version of The Red Red Robin, then flags and that I'd consider their own initiative. Actual choreography I'd say is more so when they have a leader at the front telling them to raise their hands, clap, etc, plus the obvious displays when they all hold up a card to make a tifo/mosaic. Either way as much as I love it, any 'group' attempting it in this country is plain stupid.

• Tutt-Tutt said:

Mrbacon said:

Someone SO needs to photoshop up a Palace version...

Yes Please someone