Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Brilliant. It never ceases to amaze me, how funny it is, watching people slip over.
  • Brilliant. It never ceases to amaze me, how funny it is, watching people slip over.

Especially if they're fat!
  • Some people are easily amused.
  • funny to watch others maybe but suffering with a bad lower back, even the slight slip of one foot can jar it enough to lay me up for a week and for that reason, I F**King hate snow and ice.................
  • Ha ha, reminds me of the away game at Huddersfield - the Xmas TV game when we won 2-1 with a late spectacular goal from Johnny Robinson & Eddie Youds had to be stretchered off with a broken leg. I parked in a nearby car park & started walking towards the ground when I fell flat on my face after slipping on huge area of ice covering about two thirds of the car park. Everytime I tried to stand back up I just fell back down again. After about 8 such attempts, & getting an increasingly sore rear-end, I was advised by a couple of locals that the only way to get off the ice was to crawl on my hands & knees - which I then had to do. It was all hugely embarrasing - but at least we won the game.