Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price/Jordan

12346»

Comments

• Options

A once, pretty sexy woman who's now losing her looks and her appeal and has become somewhat a figure of fun and pity when once she was ogled and admired for her beauty , this woman turns histrionically to drink and self pity .. so what's new ? ..

the 'glamour' industry, Hollywood, the music industry, all the industries where hype is a prerequisite are littered with stories of women (and men of course) who lost the plot when their looks and talent faded .. it seems par for the course for far too many .. the REAL talents are more likely to survive and thrive

Tell me about it. You have no idea what its like.
    Long gone are the days of walking down the corridor of Spooks (Woolwich) and getting admiring glances.
    Its tough, but you just have to call upon your inner strength and carry on.
    never mind dear .. just remember the glory days .. and try to get an agent to flog your memoirs
  • Options

A once, pretty sexy woman who's now losing her looks and her appeal and has become somewhat a figure of fun and pity when once she was ogled and admired for her beauty , this woman turns histrionically to drink and self pity .. so what's new ? ..

the 'glamour' industry, Hollywood, the music industry, all the industries where hype is a prerequisite are littered with stories of women (and men of course) who lost the plot when their looks and talent faded .. it seems par for the course for far too many .. the REAL talents are more likely to survive and thrive

Pretty? I don’t think she was ever pretty, which is what makes it worse. She has no talent whatsoever and the message she sends out to young girls is - get a boob job, pose topless and the world is your oyster. Everything came from that.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Probably not what an unwell mother wants to see.. her daughter going completely off the rails rather than being her rock and being there for her.

Going off the rails usually happens after.

So true
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Pretty? I don’t think she was ever pretty, which is what makes it worse. She has no talent whatsoever and the message she sends out to young girls is - get a boob job, pose topless and the world is your oyster. Everything came from that.
    You can't really blame her for all the reality crap.
  • Options
    Reality TV star Katie Price has denied being almost twice the legal alcohol limit while in charge of a vehicle.

The 40-year-old was arrested by police who found a damaged Range Rover at the roadside on Shooters Hill Road, Greenwich, at about 02:00 GMT on 10 October last year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46783301
  • Options
    Denying the charge !! So....the car drove itself did it love ??
  • Options
    Classy outfit for court! Refused to give her address as 'press there'!
  • Options
    Katie Price AKA Jordan.
    So past her sell by date it's untrue.
  • Options
    She has great t-ts though-------- wonder whose they are?
  • Options
    Fined £1100 and banned for 3months in Crawley court for diving whilst banned last July, separate case from the Drink Driving

onehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46811025 .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Fined £1100 and banned for 3months in Crawley court for diving whilst banned last July, separate case from the Drink Driving

onehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46811025 .

I doubt it will stop her driving.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

To be fair, if you go back to when she just started modelling, before she got any work done, she was pretty stunning. Unfortunately it went massively downhill very quickly.
  • Options
    Was gonna say she’s always been unattractive
  • Options
    I still would.
  • Options

I still would.

Likewise.
  • Options

I still would.

Likewise.
  • Options

Chunes said:

JaShea99 said:

To be fair, if you go back to when she just started modelling, before she got any work done, she was pretty stunning. Unfortunately it went massively downhill very quickly.
    really?

Is she not just a goofy teenager in that photo? Was referring to this stage.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    And particularly this one.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:

Chunes said:

JaShea99 said:

really?

• Options

Chunes said:

JaShea99 said:

really?

Still, I wouldn't crawl over her to get to you Dave
  • Options

I still would.

Likewise.
    I thought that was playing backwards but, she really is putting that whole xl sausage down her throat and pulling it out again. The most impressive thing being that she don't give into the temptation of eatin it
  • Options
    Right just need some dirty vids now to pop up on my work PC, cheers for the heads up lol

Not a fan of the woman, but impressed she has managed to become a multi-millionaire so must be something in between the ears. Agree pre too much plastic surgery she was actually quite decent

Would ya? probably still would too :smile:
  • Options

Chunes said:

JaShea99 said:

really?

Still, I wouldn't crawl over her to get to you Dave
    wouldnt need to mate, it'd reach over
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Chunes said:

Chunes said:

JaShea99 said:

really?

she was 18 in that photo and had "just started modelling, before she got any work done", less than 12 month later she'd had her tits done.
  • Options
    What a small window. Still, she looked pretty good for a small while.