Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price/Jordan

Comments

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Lincs there is nothing nice about Katie Price she is a self obsessed, Publicity addicted, obnoxious, talentless old munter with a voice that could curdle milk. You may have guessed I don't like her much

I'd dip it though!
    Your guide dog would have to find her first...
  • Options
    Yes I would! She's got pulse ain't she?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

This lady is actually a very astute business woman, she has numerous companies and employs a lot of people.

What she does in her private life makes people think she is a thick attention seeking chav (which I'm sure she really is), but this is just another way for her to promote herself and in turn her businesses.

Good Luck to her I say, and Yes I would !!!

Plastic tits ? .. I would find that a real turn off no matter how delicious the rest of the collective looks and feels
    Beggars can't be choosers Lincs!! ;o) (by that I mean me).
  • Options

This lady is actually a very astute business woman, she has numerous companies and employs a lot of people.

What she does in her private life makes people think she is a thick attention seeking chav (which I'm sure she really is), but this is just another way for her to promote herself and in turn her businesses.

Good Luck to her I say, and Yes I would !!!

Plastic tits ? .. I would find that a real turn off no matter how delicious the rest of the collective looks and feels
    Beggars can't be choosers Lincs!! ;o) (by that I mean me).
    lol .. hahaha
  • Options
    But guys underneath the seven layers of makeup, the plastic tits and hair extensions sits a truely grusome sight.....oh go on then even if I do really detest her
  • Options
    all these yes's and no's but no pics?
  • Options

But guys underneath the seven layers of makeup, the plastic tits and hair extensions sits a truely grusome sight.....oh go on then even if I do really detest her

paper bags are hard to come by nowadays .. everything is plastic .. including ol Jordans' mammies
  • Options
    I can't stand birds having plastic surgery, but i said that I wouldn't dip KP, I'd be lying!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

I can't stand birds having plastic surgery, but i said that I wouldn't dip KP, I'd be lying!

Well, I guess he's a decent looking lad...

• Options
    Rizzo said:

BIG_ROB said:

ouch !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rizzo said:

BIG_ROB said:

ouch !!!!!!!!!!!
    Homophobes!
  • Options
    Awaits Big Robs reply with baited breath!
  • Options
    love birds who have plastic surgery.
  • Options
    See above Dave pal!

I will not rise to bullies! ; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

he'll only get a rise for sexy ol Plastic Katie !!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

Anyone who wouldn't dip old Kate Price, maybe Kevin Peterson is more your cuppa tea?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

she'll melt in his arms.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

Anyone who wouldn't dip old Kate Price, maybe Kevin Peterson is more your cupp tea?
    Nah .. I'll leave him to his 'rock star' wife .. and KPrice to plastic loving perves like you
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

Anyone who wouldn't dip old Kate Price, maybe Kevin Peterson is more your cupp tea?
    Nah .. I'll leave him to his 'rock star' wife .. and KPrice to plastic loving perves like you
    Nice, cheers Lincs pal!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

See above Dave pal!

Nice, cheers Lincs pal!
    and to you BR .. have a nice weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slag
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Slag

Sometimes one word is enough. Couldn't have put it better myself.
  • Options
    anyone on here get a knock back off her per chance?
  • Options

As much as she is a retard - she's extremely wealthy now and probably spectacular in the bedroom so fair play to Keiran for getting his 5 minutes (or more likely 6 months) in the limelight

Perhaps we are all going to get our 10 minutes of fame. I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    Not so sure about the spectacular in the bedroom Grandpa self obsessed people like her are not much interested in other's pleasures I have a feeling she would only want a quick in, quick out and wipe it so it doesn't fuzz up her makeup.
  • Options

Not so sure about the spectacular in the bedroom Grandpa self obsessed people like her are not much interested in other's pleasures I have a feeling she would only want a quick in, quick out and wipe it so it doesn't fuzz up her makeup.

That's my style ! who's been talking Dave?

• Options
    Just about everyone on this site Soapy
  • Options

That's my style ! who's been talking Dave?

Pmsl!
  • Options
    How BB gets love is no business of ours!
  • Options
    Hope for Keirans sake she does'nt meet a Kevin while on honeymoon.