Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stitched up at work

The job I do at work has changed a bit recently, which has meant the library here getting sent a lot of the jobs that I used to do. To apologise to them I personally paid for loads of cakes for all the librarians to say thanks/sorry. Anyway, today they have set up a subscription to a newspaper website for me and sent me the following email:

"username **********
password **********
For security purposes you support Millwall"

When I replied and asked if it was deliberate, they replied "Revenge is a dish best served cold"!!

If the greedy blighters hadn't already scoffed all the cakes I'd have been down there like a shot to get them back. GGGRRR!

Comments

• Options
    let them have their fun. At the end of the day they can feel proud of themselves, but there is no getting away from the fact they are librarians !
  • Options
    send em an invoice for the cakes?

punch their lights out

rise above it and pretend like it doesnt matter, then get them all back somehow
  • Options
    BURN THEM!!!!!!!
  • Options
    or send back an email saying you thought you worked in a mature environment, that you genuinely felt bad they'd got lots of extra work so personally bought the cakes as a peace offering but as they seem to behave like a load of children....tell em to watch their backs as you'll get the charlton life massive onto em?!??
  • Options
    They call that "revenge"?

Tell them you'll burn their houses down, massacre their families, pull their teeth and toenails out with a pair of pliers and hang them from a 10 storey building by their gonads/flaps. Then come back to you and talk about revenge.
  • Options
    Like all the suggestions but seriously think I would be looking at a P45 if I carried any of them out!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]Like all the suggestions but seriously think I would be looking at a P45 if I carried any of them out!

personally I would be a prouder to shout "I`m unemployed" than " I`m a Millwall fan" ; )
  • Options
    "personally I would be a prouder to shout "I`m unemployed" than " I`m a Millwall fan" ; ) "

The Covered End - I would also then be shouting "I'm homeless" as I wouldn't be able to pay the mortgage!

If the newspaper website in question would work just once this afternoon, I'll change the security question to something much more appropriate. I seriously doubt any Millwall fan would read that newspaper anyway - it has next to none football coverage and no naked ladies.
  • Options
    How about sending them more cakes baked with with laxative chocolate?
  • Options
    Alex Wright, that is a good idea, especially as the toilets are few in our new office! Will leave it a few weeks so they forget about it all first though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    save up all your hole punch paper fill up ther umbrellas - best ever prank
  • Options
    we did that to a bloke at work, but stuffed them into the air filters in his car

it took about a month & better weather for it to finally pay off................but boy it was well worth the wait!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]save up all your hole punch paper fill up ther umbrellas - best ever prank

ha ha, i used to do that trick but with the bits out of a plate punching machine (like hole punch but aluminium and a fugger to get off of ya clothes!) nice one ledge. Once i filled up this poor guys ruck sack only for him to lug it all the way home, and his Mrs empty it out on his kitchin floor then make him tidy it up! It was gold when he was explaining to us!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]save up all your hole punch paper fill up ther umbrellas - best ever prank[/quote]

ha ha, i used to do that trick but with the bits out of a plate punching machine (like hole punch but aluminium and a fugger to get off of ya clothes!) nice one ledge. Once i filled up this poor guys ruck sack only for him to lug it all the way home, and his Mrs empty it out on his kitchin floor then make him tidy it up! It was gold when he was explaining to us![/quote]

I'm so glad I don't work with you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]save up all your hole punch paper fill up ther umbrellas - best ever prank

ha ha, i used to do that trick but with the bits out of a plate punching machine (like hole punch but aluminium and a fugger to get off of ya clothes!) nice one ledge. Once i filled up this poor guys ruck sack only for him to lug it all the way home, and his Mrs empty it out on his kitchin floor then make him tidy it up! It was gold when he was explaining to us!

I'm so glad I don't work with you!

dood, i said used to!!! :-( no more tricks now i have a job with loads of responsability, i cant be seen to act the fool anymore, its why i am such a bellend at footie, i love a prank, just not at work! booo fookin hooo