Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Undateables

123457»

Comments

• New series started last night.

All three seemed a bit more normal compared to past people who have been on there

Tourettes lad was brilliant when he came out with the line; "Don't eat me cat"

Followed by "have you got any pets?"
  • Stewart said:

New series started last night.

All three seemed a bit more normal compared to past people who have been on there

Followed by "have you got any pets?"
    “Fat f******. Get him some donuts”. When the old bill walked past their table was a classic!

• Also loved him saying "I'm a Virgin...I'm Not!".
  • There are a few on here i'd like to see on that show.
  • New series started last night.

I thought the woman not getting why he said "Bet you killed that leopard!" was the best bit.

"Your scarf...."
  • edited January 2018
    I'd give them all a date.

Nobody ever says they want less stamina.... If you know what I'm saying?

• Excellent episode tonight. Lol with Richard.
  • Excellent episode tonight. Lol with Richard.

Bit emotional tonight...
  • Best episode ever possibly.
  • When ingested orally - how else do people ingest them? Actually, don't answer that!
  • Sponsored links:

• That was quality. Well played Daniel. Richard bartering on a £5 bottle of wine lol.
  • My other half bought a personalised, signed photo of Daniel for her mate for xmas.
  • edited December 2018
    Fantastic episode.
    Richard with the wine was hilarious

Daniel, what a star.
  • The lady trying to eat Rays Scotch Bonnet stuffing had me in stitches.
  • Stewart said:

The lady trying to eat Rays Scotch Bonnet stuffing had me in stitches.

Had to pause it. Laughing too much
  • Stewart said:

The lady trying to eat Rays Scotch Bonnet stuffing had me in stitches.

"Its burning my lungs Ray". Brilliant.
  • Just started the new series on catch up. The guy with Asperger’s who loves his football is absolutely brilliant. Fills my heart up with joy watching it.
  • Last weeks (episode 3) featured Lily who has been on before.
    The girl just never stops smiling, it’s so infectious watching. Can’t help smile along with her.
  • Dirty Lydia, I cannot help thinking she's sucking off all the boys as soon as the cameras are off.