Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Undateables

Comments

• Options
    Alex and Eloise were the stars on Monday. Their parents must have felt so good about the whole thing.
  • Options
    Stone said:

Alex and Eloise were the stars on Monday. Their parents must have felt so good about the whole thing.

They were both brilliant and Eloise has nothing to worry about in terms of trying new things... I guess most people are like that
  • Options
    I find the programme amusing and uplifting. I feared that it would be exploiting people with disabilities but that is not the case at all (in my opinion).
  • Options
    Back on tonight, love this programme.
  • Options
    Anything that supports palice.
  • Options
    I absolutely love Daniel.

You know those questions where they say you could have any 5 people of all time over for dinner. I would have a seat for him.
  • Options
    Love the show too, though I'm not convinced Tom should really be on it. Don't think he'd struggle to get a date.
  • Options

Richard, one of the stars from previous series is back on tonight. He has a strict 5 mile rule when looking for suitable date.

Gets a call about a potential date:
    Dating agency: "she's from Ramsgate"
    Richard: Where the fucks that?
    Agent: well, it's in Kent
    Richard: Oh, fucking Kent

Haha.

This show is the bollocks, so much shite on tv but these is quality every week. Some wonderful people featured every week.

Also in the dating training "I'm a great dater.... In my five mile radius"

Made me laugh.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I absolutely love Daniel.

You know those questions where they say you could have any 5 people of all time over for dinner. I would have a seat for him.

Remember from the previous series, the relationship he has with his dad is class. Such a happy guy. Another "star" of the show across all series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Richard, one of the stars from previous series is back on tonight. He has a strict 5 mile rule when looking for suitable date.

Haha.

This show is the bollocks, so much shite on tv but these is quality every week. Some wonderful people featured every week.

Made me laugh.
    Love it when shows off his guns
  • Options

Talal said:

Haha.

Made me laugh.
    Love it when shows off his guns
    Every date, as nailed on as a KR media outing.
  • Options
    rina said:

'let's go and play mini golf'
    'how's your handicap?'
    'my handicap is autism'

brilliant

That was quality !
  • Options
    I remember when he first appeared, they filmed him preparing for his first date.
    Sprayed himself with a whole can of deodorant before he left his flat. Cameraman started choking
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing her in her natural habitat! That woman meant business!
  • Options
    The Chernobyl comment has absolutely buckled me. Brilliant.
  • Options

I remember when he first appeared, they filmed him preparing for his first date.
    Sprayed himself with a whole can of deodorant before he left his flat. Cameraman started choking

I recorded the show & the last minute was cut off. How did the programme end for Richard ?
  • Options
    Back in his five mile radius.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Love the show too, though I'm not convinced Tom should really be on it. Don't think he'd struggle to get a date.

Dunno; think its a good message for others with their problems, i.e. Its not your looks that determine whether you get love, its how you manage your issues and what your personality is like that counts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm starting to feel uneasy about watching it, specifically Daniels "tour" felt a bit circus sideshow, look at the freak etc, thought to myself, I'm doing the same by tuning in, am I wrong?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I'm starting to feel uneasy about watching it, specifically Daniels "tour" felt a bit circus sideshow, look at the freak etc, thought to myself, I'm doing the same by tuning in, am I wrong?

I don't think so, the guy clearly loves doing it and looking at his parents I don't think they would allow him to be exploited or mocked.

He was buzzing signing autographs and taking all those photos.

Good luck to him.
  • Options
    If I had known about that tour I would have bought tickets :smiley:
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Know what you mean... the only bit I dont really like is the way the Narrator says the word "date"

Cant really explain why though, is probably just me
  • Options
    Am I the only one who sees this on this thread?

• Options

Mine shows an advert for plastic sippy cups on Amazon. Think it's targeted and cookie related. Basically it seems to state you have been bashing one out to POTUS recently
  • Options

If its a Sponsored link then probably as it depends what you've been looking at

(i.e. Over the last few weeks I've been looking around at different Bathroom Companies like Wickes etc.) so have "Better Bathroom" deals
  • Options

If its a Sponsored link then probably as it depends what you've been looking at

(i.e. Over the last few weeks I've been looking around at different Bathroom Companies like Wickes etc.) so have "Better Bathroom" deals
    Just a coincidence that it was on the Undateables thread then?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Swisdom said:

Mine shows an advert for plastic sippy cups on Amazon. Think it's targeted and cookie related. Basically it seems to state you have been bashing one out to POTUS recently
    Everytime I see a targeted advert, all I can do is thank God for "Incognito Mode".
  • Options
    New series starts tonight