Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford away

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    OS says '2,000 places priced £26 adults, £15 over 65s, students (U25s only) and U19s, and £10 U16s
    A further 250 family tickets will offer admission to U16s for just £5 when accompanied by an adult'.
  • I'll be driving it, bar some ridiculous amount of sick.
  • Cheers sleepy! £15 can't be sniffed at really
  • So are there gonna be tickets if I turn up on the day?

Cheers!
  • About 800 mate
  • For some reason we're the live match on 5Live Sports Extra tomorrow lunchtime for those not going.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra

Consequence of kicking off early when no one else is.
  • About 800 mate

About 1000 actually ;)
  • 688 actually ;-)
  • edited December 2012

Gonna make a last minute decision on this one dad - depends how many jaegers are sunk tonight!

Thats fine sonic - but you've got the tickets !! go straight to the station from the boozer, meet me at Clapham J for the 10.15 to Harrow & W'stone, on to Watford HS and a few liveners - simples
  • Does anyone know Watford ? Are there any pubs that show 3pm kick offs that we can go to afterwards ? PM me if you don't want to write the name of the pub openly
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2012
    Mate of mine worked there. Hated it. Said all the pubs were shite.
  • sam3110 said:

688 actually ;-)

From a news article on the OS

"Charlton 2,259 places for the match with the Hornets are priced £26 adults, £15 over 65s, students (U25s only) and U19s, and £10 U16s. 1,135 had been sold by midday on Thursday."
  • se9addick said:

Does anyone know Watford ? Are there any pubs that show 3pm kick offs that we can go to afterwards ? PM me if you don't want to write the name of the pub openly

think we are going oneills mate in the town centre

• Mike said:

se9addick said:

Does anyone know Watford ? Are there any pubs that show 3pm kick offs that we can go to afterwards ? PM me if you don't want to write the name of the pub openly

think we are going oneills mate in the town centre

They deffo won't show 3pms though I don't think. There's a decent(ish) Walkabout in the town centre but again they'll show Soccer Saturday rather than the games.
  • ah yeah we will just watch ssn.
  • Anybody drive there? Thinking of taking my little boy, went a couple of years back, quite a walk from Watford Junction. Would assume parking in the town centre car parks on New Years day should be okay? Any ideas?
  • There's a couple of car parks on the ring road before the ground apparently. Should be fine to park and walk.
  • There's a couple of car parks on the ring road before the ground apparently. Should be fine to park and walk.

Cheers, think I'll make the trip, he can wear his new shirt and training top that Santa got him!

• Tube takes hour from north greenwich, one change at fincley road.
  • Special request to all Charlton fans, please don't stand up for the whole game, I've got a dodgy back, am feeling a little hung over and I want to sit down! Thank you
  • Sponsored links:

• You joker
  • Anyone actually going? At kenton waiting for train, not met a single hornet or addick yet
  • Anyone here know any good places to park near the ground? Cheers
  • Gonna make a last minute decision on this one dad - depends how many jaegers are sunk tonight!

No probs son, glad you had a good night supping till 07.00 - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH. You prob's did Charlton a favour, I still haven't senn us win this season.

Fantastic result (AND FROM FRIGGIN COMMENTARY - PERFORMANCE) :)
  • Gonna make a last minute decision on this one dad - depends how many jaegers are sunk tonight!

No probs son, glad you had a good night supping till 07.00 - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH. You prob's did Charlton a favour, I still haven't senn us win this season.

Fantastic result (AND FROM FRIGGIN COMMENTARY - PERFORMANCE) :)
    That sucks. Disown him. ;-)

• Gutted - hate life!
  • But listened to it and loved it! Great result and the crowd sounded decent!
  • Thats allright then - bahh - HNY :)
  • officially took 1,520