Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ref for Watford

Trevor Kettle.

Could be a long afternoon.........

Comments

• Options
    I totally remember the name, but can't remember why - what was his crime? Was he the ref vs Oldham last year when we had 2 sent off?
  • Options
    Was he ref from Blackburn game this season?
  • Options
    Yep he's the one. Was also the ref when Grant Basey had his ankle broken at Bristol Rovers and only showed a yellow for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Shit refs we only get shit refs
  • Options
    Happy new year. Trev will delight in fucking up the match. Will it be lots of sendings off or no sending offs despite numerous insane challenges? I hope whoever bullied him at school is satisfied with the monster they've created.
  • Options
    The ref at Huddersfield away last season when he sent Russell off but didn't send Anthony Kay off 10 mins before hand for a two footed challenge
  • Options

The ref at Huddersfield away last season when he sent Russell off but didn't send Anthony Kay off 10 mins before hand for a two footed challenge

That was today's idiot.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

No that was today's idiot, Carl Boyeson.

Not that I've got a downer on the Kettle but look what happens when you Bing 'Trevor Kettle Referee Awful'

http://www.bing.com/search?q=trevor+kettle+referee+awful&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=trevor+kettle+referee+awful&sc=0-21&sp=-1&sk=

Need I say more?

• Options
    OMG, is there any chance that the game may end up with 11 v 11? I know it's unusual these days, but I seem to recall that the game was designed to end this way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coco the Clown perhaps - at least we d know whats going on 100 pct.
  • Options
    Carl Boyeson, Gary Sutton and Trevor Kettle. Having these men in chrage refereeing a football match is like having a paedophile in charge of creche.
  • Options
    Kettle is a shocking ref and the Basey decision at Bristol Rovers was one of the worst in the history of football.
    If he gave us 3 pens and sent off two of their players it still wouldn't even up what he hasn't given us in the last few years.
    Not good enough to ref a kickabout on a Sunday morning and absolutely stealing a living in the football league.
  • Options
    No Tommy. Carl Boyeson was only there in the morning to do the pitch inspection at 9am. This clown in he middle today was Kettle. I can't knock Derby players. they dived at every opportunity and divsed to get morrison his first booking even thought morrsion's "crime" was to stand there. Game plan worked, we get a yellow card on a defender and sure enough morrison gets sent off on a penalty. This ref should never referee another game in his life. Hopeless. He gave Derby 8 free kicks in the first 20 mins, 5 of which were dives and ignored fouled on our players (2 of them whose players went unpunished). I have yet to see the penalty incident so cant tell either way it was a penalty (and a sending off). As an example. He sent wiggons off last year inside 4 mins for the exact same challenge on our player today which should have been a) a booking and b) A free kick (by the touchline). No, he gives a throw to Derby. He ignores blatant free kicks, but gives free kicks for dives !!
  • Options
    I think you are mistaken Rudders. Carl Boyeson was the match referee today.
  • Options
    Oldham away last season. He sent off 2 of ours and one of them. Booed off by both sets of fans at half-time. How is he still reffing in pro football?

Watford away will be a lottery.

• Options

Kettle is a shocking ref and the Basey decision at Bristol Rovers was one of the worst in the history of football.
    If he gave us 3 pens and sent off two of their players it still wouldn't even up what he hasn't given us in the last few years.

I'd settle for that on Tuesday !

• Options
    Pretty sure that wasn't kettle today.

My money is going on a sending off on tuesday then
  • Options
    Hi Brendan if that wasn't Kettle and Boyeson then he is just as bad. I thought i read earlier today that Boyeson is referring watford game but was only here early to do the pitch inspection. Either way thesee refs are ruing our games by not giving correct decisions. I would like to see 11 v 11 where possible but I would espect to get thr basics right !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Which player?

• Options
    nah youre right. I have just checked the referee for today and it was listed as Boyeson.. good god that means we have got the "pleasure" of kettle to come
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Hi Brendan if that wasn't Kettle and Boyeson then he is just as bad. I thought i read earlier today that Boyeson is referring watford game but was only here early to do the pitch inspection. Either way thesee refs are ruing our games by not giving correct decisions. I would like to see 11 v 11 where possible but I would espect to get thr basics right !!

Agree Rudders, don't know what we did to upset fatboy Boyeson today, but it really seemed like he was against us. I would usually stick up for refs as it is a very tough job, but that fat tosser today was itching to give decisions against us.

Kettle is just incompetent, he tries his best to be impartial (unlike Boyeson), but unfortunately he's just not up to the job. I hope he proves me wrong on Tuesday.
  • Options
    why are referees bellies so big, it makes a mockery of the sport?
  • Options

why are referees bellies so big, it makes a mockery of the sport?

For balance, MIA ? Heads are usually so big.

• Options
    very good, Fan.
  • Options
    He was truly dreadful today, had it in for Morrow right from the off.
  • Options

Which player?

Wilson or stephens. Putting in a fair but hard tackle. Kettle boils over and pulls out the red
  • Options
    Hopefully you wont get Mike Russell, not unless you view a Player receiving two yellow cards within half an hour and staying on the pitch for the rest of the match as acceptable. You couldn`t make it up.
  • Options

Hopefully you wont get Mike Russell, not unless you view a Player receiving two yellow cards within half an hour and staying on the pitch for the rest of the match as acceptable. You couldn`t make it up.

We had him on Boxing Day LBTF. He actually did ok.

Don't think he'll be getting much sleep tonight though.....