Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Hamer having a 'worldy'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't think I am but each to their own.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

For most of them it's banter but there's a bit of bullying type that goes on from him to Evina . He does that classic bullys thing of having a pop then getting all over exited when he gets a "nibble" .

Bit pathetic from a grown man.

i'm so glad I have a similar relationship with my football team (and good mates) to Hamer and the Charlton lot but luckily you don't follow me as you'd describe me as pathetic for a grown man.

Each to their own though.

• Options
    buckshee said:

For most of them it's banter but there's a bit of bullying type that goes on from him to Evina . He does that classic bullys thing of having a pop then getting all over exited when he gets a "nibble" .

Bit pathetic from a grown man.

I think evina gives as good as he gets.
  • Options
    There's that word "banter"
  • Options
    buckshee said:

There's that word "banter"

Why don't you message evina and ask him if he feels he's being bullied?

• Options
    And offer him Charlton Life's protection, he'll probably be thankful !
  • Options
    Like anyone on here would offer protection , they'd all think he was "biting" and that it was just "banter"
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Like anyone on here would offer protection , they'd all think he was "biting" and that it was just "banter"

But why don't you message him and ask if it is bullying? Part of the advantage of twitter is that you can contact the players like this.
  • Options
    You couldn't be more wrong Buckshee.
  • Options
    Really nice bloke. At the last 2 Young Addicks Christmas parties he has really been chatty with both my kids, nothing like the stereotype of the modern day player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You bastardo buckshee
  • Options
    Don't look now, Hughes is bullying Ceddy. Ceddy does seem like the whipping boy of the team, something I can definantly relate to when my football team.......BULLY me.
  • Options

Don't look now, Hughes is bullying Ceddy. Ceddy does seem like the whipping boy of the team, something I can definantly relate to when my football team.......BULLY me.

I think you might need to read what I put properly lad.
  • Options
    Buckshee the troll
  • Options
    Whilst I understand the word 'banter' is often used to justify having a pop at someone, there is nothing in the stuff Hamer says to Evina that suggests this. I think it was Jackson or Paul Hayes who coined the phrase 'having a Ceddy' to describe someone who mucks up...but it all seems above board.
  • Options
    For the older lifers, that block save in the first half against Derby was a Pat Jennings special. Excellent footwork. Quick off his line to narrow the angle.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I think you might need to read what I put properly lad.
    Could you point out an example where Hamer has gone OTT and could qualify as bullying in comparison to the stick he recieves of the others? IMO they all give him stick trying to get him to bite. Even lil Chris Solly was the first to post a picture of ET referring to Ceddy.
  • Options
    So what if he's a bully ? Those type of saves mean I think we're all willing to turn a blind eye to his online abuse to our ced