Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Red Nose

I cannot believe that this man constantly gets away with baiting officials.His behaviour to the linesman was a disgrace.Mike Dean should have walked straight over, sent him to the stands and been reported.When is anyone going to grow some and stand up to this man.

Comments

• Options
    And yet when CP simply approaches the ref at HT to talk to him, he's sent to the stands.

Rules for some an all that...........................
  • Options
    Always been the same with this man, it`s all about manipulating decisions from the officials and has worked very well for him for years. Until the authorities grow some hairy ones he will just continue to do it and get away with it.

His behaviour just cannot be compared to what happened to CP at Sheff Weds.
  • Options
    Laid into Pardew this morning! Thought they were meant to be mates!
  • Options
    Everyone's Pardews mate if you listen long enough
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Fergie may find himself outnumbered on this one, purely because he's so obviously in the wrong. (Wenger, for what it's worth, has joined the debate and said he should've been punished.)
    I don't see how Fergie can realistically come out of this well. The issue of Fergie getting away with stuff has gone on for a while, but the media seem to have decided to run with it this time. This will have been noticed by the refs who, being only human, will be keen to show that they are not scared of him.
    Also, Pardew has been canny in pointing out the 'pressure' of the situation for the ref and in so doing has managed to say Dean gave Fergie undue leniency without overtly calling him a homer.
    My money is on Fergie getting sent to the stands in a game during the next month.
  • Options
    Wish he was still boycotting the bbc because they reported on his sons dodgy dealings.
    Is he ever going to retire?
  • Options
    Bloke's one of the biggest wankstains in football, and always has been. He's been getting away with pretty much whatever he wants for years. The disgraceful way he was allowed to ride roughshod over the premier league's broadcast contract with the BBC is just one example of the double standards that apply to him compared to others.
  • Options
    I think he's a legend personally; even more so after his tirade against Pardew.
  • Options
    He's getting old and grumpy.