Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watching the darts ?

Cracking match Painter v Lewis

Comments

• Options
    Yes. Come on The Artist!
  • Options
    Loads of needle Lewis startin to warm up, crackin quarter final line up.
  • Options
    Just watching it now

Lewis doesn't look well IMO he looks rough sick
  • Options
    I thought that when I saw him play yesterday. He has put a hell of a lot of weight on over the last couple of years.
  • Options
    Lewis looks ill every time he plays!
  • Options
    He has put shed loads on and it ain't helping him heart attack waiting to happen
  • Options
    Going up there later for Barney/Whitlock and Taylor/Hamilton...should be a very good night! :)
  • Options
    You'll be loving that Tel. Great games tonight!
  • Options
    Whitlock to beat Barney today.
  • Options
    Always like the darts. It's been lacking something so far this year. Less exciting than previous years. Maybe just me. But last eight looks like a real belter. I suspect the real fun starts tonight. You can always rely on Lewis to start a fight. Something about the guy I can't take to. Ok Painter is a sore loser but who cares. Move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope there isn't a draught on the stage!
  • Options

Whitlock to beat Barney today.

Backed Barney to win at the start. Just hope the illness he's been suffering from hasn't taken too much out of him as his form was excellent.
  • Options
    Barney to smash Whitlock tonight and Hamilton to beat Taylor.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Let's hope there isn't a draught on the stage!

Yeah. That was hilarious. I was in stitches watching it. Thought Lewis was going to have a heart attack.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

You'll be loving that Tel. Great games tonight!

It's whether I remember them tomorrow Murph!! Been a few times now and we're all staying in the Travelodge in Farringdon tonight, so it'll be a messy affair!! :-) Hoping for a Barney/Taylor double.
  • Options
    lewis Vs MVG is going to be one hell of a game.

reckon MVG might win it though
  • Options
    ill go for Barney, Hamilton, MVG and Wade to win their quarters.
  • Options
    Is Mvg injured ?
  • Options
    NLA can you ask EDDIE is Wayne Mardle officially retired, I know he had glandular fever a few years ago, just don't know if he ever tried to comeback.
  • Options
    Hamilton looks shit scared against Taylor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor game Nicholas not heavy scoring , Hamilton had chances but Taylor finishes no prob . Barney will need to be at check out before Taylor as cant see him finishing like Taylor
  • Options
    Very poor Nolly seems like Hamilton is gifting Taylor a semi final place just like Thornton did the previous round. I reckon Barney will do Taylor in the next round as long as he doesnt fold like the other two.
  • Options
    Will do mate
  • Options
    Saying that Taylor is starting to look different class at the minute.
  • Options
    He is out of the top 60 mate never really recovered from being ill
  • Options
    shame my favourite player
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2012
    Hate Taylor, great darts player but top pr*ck
  • Options
    Do you know him then JT?

• Options
    If anyone's watching the darts tonight the scorer to the right of the board is a massive Charlton fan.
  • Options
    Yeah spoke to him a few times at away games. Nice bloke. Cracking job to have to be able to be on stage and mark the scores.