Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The xmas day cheers thread !

All good things worth sharing, whack in here.

1. Chocolate before breakfast !

Comments

• 2. My Sons reaction seeing his Charlton stocking first thing this morning
  • 3. Having the biggest Turkey ever roasting away in the oven, thanks to Iceland replacing the one we bought on Friday (that had gone off by yesterday) with one about three kilos heavier...
  • Having the mother in law down to help out the wife....gives me time to potter about on the net, sending xmas wishes to all and sundry.....weather looks a bit shitty out there, luckily the pubs only 3-4 mins up the road.
  • Receiving the Jam Gift delux edition with a dvd of the Wembley gig as mentioned in another thread. Cheers Wife
  • Going to bed at half 1 to be woken by 5

The kids faces seeing the gifts

Scarlett seeing Santas footsteps in magic dust by the fire place

The wifes word in my ear about this is the last time I leave you to do the glitter and getting the Hoover out at just 7 am
  • Kids up at 4am - riduculous. I'm knackered already!
  • Bucks fizz with breakfast
  • My daughter jumping up and down with joy when she saw her bike.
  • stepdad doing the Christmas hoovering and asking mum every 5 mins how 'this bit' works :)
  • The gift of a Christmas shave.
    A Christmas kiss from Mrs Stig and a hug from our youngest. You never know, our eldest might even nod in my direction when he finally surfaces.
    Having time to make proper porridge for breakfast rather than Ready Brek.
    In only a few minutes time the sun will be past the yardarm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Being home with family in a heated house after a couple of months away in cold student dives.
  • Sitting in front of me wood burning stove, with the better half and the dogs! Priceless.

Marry Christmas everyone! X
  • Seeing my normally old misery guts of a father off to see the grandchildren in the full Santa outfit. I never thought I'd see the day.
  • watching my 5 German Shepherds opening their presents and then destroying them all in 30 minutes!!!
  • just me, the lass and the dog waiting for the beef to cook as we have a lovely quiet time together supping some fizz.
  • Officially pissed feels good happy Christmas all
  • Seeing my boys open their presents and the youngest running around in his new Away kit with his name on the back!! Plus early boozing!!
  • Queen in 3D anyone?
  • Getting heartfelt presents from loved ones and seeing the joy on their faces when they open up what you found for them, and then queued up for near enough 2 hours just to buy
  • Just being around loved ones after a stressy year with good food and better booze!

Enjoy your day everyone. Peace to all x
  • Sponsored links:

• First Christmas in 3 years im in the country and at home with the wife plus other relatives, oh and half way through watching the play-off DVD with my dad and younger brother.(i have a good feeling about this game)
  • Sitting in Charlotte airport waiting for a connecting flight to the Virgin Islands. Never spent Christmas Day in an airport before but that's the daft things you can do once the kids are out of your hair.
  • Morning here, just looked at the temperature -38 !! Hope Father C had his thermal underpants on :.)
  • Got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, cheers!

Anyone got one? I have never used one all I know is you can dowload a selective amount of books from amazon on to it.

Can't wait to sit on a train reading a book I have downloaded for a cheaper price!
  • Great Christmas so far too! Christmas dinner washed down with budwieser.
  • Still waiting for dinner here in soggy Surrey, but the booze is lessening the starvation pains! Didn't see Santa turn up last night but Donner and Blitzen certainly made a racket and lit up the sky at about 2 a.m.
  • New Charlton shirt that fits and a Charlton tie for work! Hooray!
  • Gone 4.00 p.m and still no dinner: think I 'll continue on the 'moans and groans' thread if it nothing turns up soon.
  • Just polished of a beauty of a duck stuffed with pork, apricot and oranges, now waiting for the baked Alaska