Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The xmas day moans and groans thread !

1. Why are kids toys so mentally hard to even get out the packaging.

2. Hoe can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

Comments

• 3. Getting up at 7am :(

• 2. Hoe can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

You gone all Gangstaaa Afka!
  • You know it biiiitch
  • Ha ha aiiiiight.
  • Why is the weather so shit on Christmas Day :(
  • Haven't had any of this (yet), but those gifts that purport to be booze but are really just an expensive way of selling chocolate in a tin. I saw some in a shop the other day; lovely big tin but the actual amount of booze was just 5ml !!! This sort of trickery should be outlawed.
  • Her parents and can stayed last night and we are not allowed to open the presents till everyone has bathed, eaten and got ready.
    BEEN WAITING FOR THREE HOURS NOW
  • 4. Other peoples xmas routines ruining your morning
  • My mother going on and on and on... Wish I could take her batteries out!
  • edited December 2012
    We are going to her sisters for Dinner,where her mum and dad will be along with her sister and her in laws,my good lady being a professional cake maker and decorator was entrusted with making the desserts.She just got to putting the raspberries on the pavlova and discovered me and MY boys had eaten them!!! I think she is going to non-surgically remove my testicles!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't let them impose on your Xmas pal

Your house your rules
  • richie8 said:

We are going to her sisters for Dinner,where her mum and dad will be along with her sister and her in laws,my good lady being a professional cake maker and decorator was entrusted with making the desserts.She just got to putting the raspberries on the pavlova and discovered me and MY boys had eaten them!!! I think she is going to non-surgically remove my testicles!

What, to decorate the pavlova wiith them ??????

• edited December 2012

• On call out all over Christmas so can't drink and all the family are round getting leathered .
  • Good present !
  • Puncture at 8pm on Christmas evening is not funny. Still, I won't let it spoil the day.
  • buckshee said:

On call out all over Christmas so can't drink and all the family are round getting leathered .

Same here mate!

• 'Mates' who send you very un-Christmasy You Tube links. Why would anyone think you'd want to watch 'Russian Neo-Nazi Beheading Video' when you're lying on the sofa digesting food and drink. EastEnders was bad enough :o(
  • How can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

Are you spending xmas on the farm then AFKA or were you referring to an oven ready bird? ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• The Royle Family was absolute garbage
  • Wife had norovirus and couldn't do feck all.
  • Lynx Africa.

Seriously, how much of this stuff could one man ever need - and I haven't actually used it since I was about 15.
  • Does it actually smell of Africa?
  • Spent 3 hours trying to transform megatron from robot to flying thing.. Still meant I cd ignore my horde of in laws :)
  • actually had a very peacefull & relaxing xmas - saw the kids open their pressies & then took them over to the ex-laws (ex wifes parents) whilst I spent the rest of the day with my mum & dad at Large's place. Great dinner and then a bit of TV and chat.

all that was then spoilt by 14 useless idiots in red this afternoon !!!!
  • Cider gut and head thats bad
  • I've caught some horrendous strain of Ebola or dysentery and whilst had a brilliant day yesterday with mine and the fpo's family I have shat and vomited my way through the hours since 3am and feel absolutely terrible. My brother bought me some after curry moisturising wipes yesterday. God bless that man I only wish I remembered them earlier
  • Carter said:

I've caught some horrendous strain of Ebola or dysentery and whilst had a brilliant day yesterday with mine and the fpo's family I have shat and vomited my way through the hours since 3am and feel absolutely terrible. My brother bought me some after curry moisturising wipes yesterday. God bless that man I only wish I remembered them earlier

I think you'll find thats the novo virus thats been going around

• No, definitely Ebola. No disease made in Britain can do this to a man