Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++Christmas greetings to all Lifers++++

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all, cranberry chocolate cookies in the oven and feeling very prepared at the moment. 13 to feed on Tuesday!!
  • Options
    Yeah Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all,whatever your political/sexual/Green v Waggy leanings .

Peace.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas Christmas to you all.
  • Options
    From this Leftie, veggie, Guardian i paper reader,
    Merry Christmas to all Lifers and Yours.

MoG.
  • Options
    Have a very Happy Christmas & best wishes for a happy & healthy 2013 to all.

:-)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    Best wishes to everyone on here from a not to sunny Hastings.
  • Options
    Best wishes to everyone from me and all the little Stumpses. Have yourselves a merry little Christmas.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    A splendid Yuletide to one and all, thanks especially to those of you who have supported our bar over the last nine years.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all. Have a happy and healthy 2013.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas all lifers and a big thanks to those who put a lot of time and effert into this site.
  • Options
    McCartney said:

Happy Christmas all lifers and a big thanks to those who put a lot of time and effert into this site.

No probs!

; )
  • Options
  • Options
    That's brilliant. Nice one stig
  • Options
    merry christmas everyone. first one without my sis is going to be very hard this year has been truly tough. out of work my sister having to be apart from my boy and his mum. but now im working living in a lovely house and loving life in sittingbourne. once again cl was there through all the lows and highs of 2012 and really helped me get through times that were darker than donnie darkos daydreams. see you all on sat as at in laws boxing day. UTA. ata
  • Options
    Glad to hear that you are on the up adam

Enjoy it as much as u can pal
  • Options
    Best wishes for a very Happy Christmas and a fun filled New Year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best Wishes for a Magical Christmas to all CAFC Lifers one and all. COYR!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to everyone on CL.

Thank you to those who provide this forum - what would we do without Charlton Life!
  • Options

Happy Christmas
  • Options
    All the best in 2013 to everyone.. AND .. come on you addicks !!!
  • Options
    Good will and peace on earth. God bless us everyone.
  • Options
    All the best folks*

*except Operation pig, who I hope wakes up tomorrow with an abcess on a tooth and needs to find an emergency dentist.
  • Options
    Best wishes everyone.

To all those I may have upset or annoyed this year - let's wipe the slate clean for Chrimbo. I'm sure I'll have got back in your bad books by mid January anyway ;-)

• Options
    Happy Holidays everyone, this site keeps me sane in times of travel boredom not sure what i did before my younger brother introduced me to here but looking forward to my first Christmas at home/in the country in 3 years with the wife and rest of the relatives.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Best wishes everyone.

To all those I may have upset or annoyed this year - let's wipe the slate clean for Chrimbo. I'm sure I'll have got back in your bad books by mid January anyway ;-)

You already have by saying "Chrimbo" !

;-)
  • Options
    Charlton Life : often envied, often criticised, But NEVER bettered.

Merry Christmas one and all.