Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton train and match ticket

Hello, very late notice but the Noravirus has taken one of our travelling party tomorrow and his train and match tickets are available. We're on the 8:40 from Euston (I must go to bed soon) but not coming back until Sunday at 12:25. If anyone wants either, or both, message me or text me on 07702 883725. You can pay with a donation of your choice!
See you up there,
Paul.

Comments

• I'll give you £10 for the match ticket
  • You've got about £50 on you you tight bastard.

• edited December 2012
    Thought it was a rule on here you couldn't offer other than the face value..........................Oh wait a minute it's Nathan :-o
  • Hi Nathan,
    Going to be in Manchester pre game and will be in Bolton for about 2:30. You've got my number there-give me a bell and we'll arrange meeting up.
    Still got a train ticket from Manchester to London available on the 12:25 tomorrow if anyone wants!
  • Don't give him it for a tenner ffs there will be people buying on the gate ;-)
  • £9.99. Final offer for the ticket ;o)
  • No call yet. Don't want this to turn into an auction but the ticket is there for the first person who gets in touch. In Yates (worse luck) in Manc at the moment and my number is above.
  • HandG said:

No call yet. Don't want this to turn into an auction but the ticket is there for the first person who gets in touch. In Yates (worse luck) in Manc at the moment and my number is above.

Wouldn't pin all your hopes on this kid
  • Sent a text about it
  • Sent a text about it

Why are you so scared of the phone?
  • Sponsored links:

• He did call him
  • Mike said:

He did call him

Not something derogatory I hope as he's doing him a favour.
  • Nathan called, all sorted. Meeting him in a bit.
  • Is the ticket sill available?