Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So good to have equalised?

You can guess what album I've been listening to this morning!

This question occurred to me:

What gives you a better feeling - equalising in the last few minutes or going ahead with plenty of time to play?

Comments

• Options
    equalising in the last few minutes for the sheer drama of it, except at this stage of the season when it's just about points

IMHO- It's a bit like would you rather get promoted as champions or by your keeper saving the 13th penalty after 120 mins of football in the play off final.
  • Options
    Snatching that last gasp equaliser feels that you've salvaged at least something from what was a lost cause.

But even that pales compared to scoring the winner at the death.....!! ;-)
    (like home match against Villa)

On the other hand, going ahead with plenty of time to play invariably leads to desperate nail biting tension hanging on as we get battered.
  • Options
    the Claus Jensen goal after Freidel equalised has to be one of the greatest ends to a game ever, surely ?
  • Options
    Quality album Sco
    i'm going to be humming to myself all day now
  • Options
    Martin Pringle. Newcastle home, back from 0-2, Mark Bright got the first I think. Felt like we'd won the cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Martin Pringle. Newcastle home, back from 0-2, Mark Bright got the first I think. Felt like we'd won the cup.

Great example- Amazing game- it was Bright- with his first touch of the game, headed from a corner.

Remember it like yesterday-
  • Options
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-lah?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-lah?
    we sent the palarse down