Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

price vs skelton

2nd rd finish is there anyone domestically who can match up to this guy

The finish of skelton was finely crafted

Skelton caught him not clean but showed he can absorb pressure

Fury is not a match on price not fit to share a room let alone a ring

Comments

• totally agree. will be interesting to see how he progresses. he looks great but he hasn't had a proper match up yet
  • He is fightings bums. At least fury has fought a fat chisora.
  • anyone got a link for the Flintoff fight?
  • Fury aint got a patch on him

Fury fights tomorrow

Maloney just offered fury 650 k to fight
  • Link to Flintoff fight: http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html

Cheers Brighton. Any idea what time it starts?
  • Not sure, I just found this link on the Cardiff City Forum - I guess soon.
  • Really want this to come off for Fred. Don't want his amazing cricket career to be overshadowed by one failure in a boxing ring. Lets hope that he puts up a good fight.
  • I hope he gets beat tbh

I think it's a piss take 2 min rds but wants to be a pro
  • Sponsored links:

• Who's Fred fighting?
  • It's the most unskilled throwing of a punch ever
  • This is not doing anything for the sport fred got put over with a simple shot fighting like a scared man
  • has he actually landed a punch yet?
  • He is slapping not one decent punch but will win because it's a circus act
  • This should not be allowed to be a pro fight it should never be allowed to happen again

What a piss take of a great noble art and sport

• 1 rd win what a surprise

I can't believe that the British boxing board have sanctioned such shite

• This should not be allowed to be a pro fight it should never be allowed to happen again

What a piss take of a great noble art and sport

complete piss take but i honestly don't think i've laughed that much in ages
  • It hurt my sides the way he fought was like a kid in the windmill postition

It should've been on WWE
  • Fair play to him for doing the training etc but an amateur would look daft not knowing how to throw a straight right. Got no idea what the two minute rounds were about but it sold a lot of tickets and hopefully he will retire undefeated
  • Sponsored links:

• Carts we have both said it shows real bollox to get in the ring and do it

But this should've been an amateur fight or a white collar fight

How can it be pro with 2 min rds

And to be honest better technique will be shown in towns across the land tonight from drunks

They have had him for 4 months I refuse to believe he is not throwing that way in sparring

It has detracted from David price tonight and that is not good for British boxing

It's disrespectful to pricey

We have reached a new low I haven't laughed that much since the khan vs Prescott fight and sky kept showing the replay in super slow mo and khans ear wobbles so much I weren't sure that it never slapped him on the chin to knock him over

Although I laughed it has pissed me off
  • Agree with both Carter & NLA, it was a circus from start to finish, quite how the BBoC sanctioned & gave him a licence is beyond me, makes a mockery of the sport and for BoxNation to bill it as a main event over a British Heavyweight title fight is a joke.

David Price looked embarrassed to even talk about it, it was like Gervais v Bovey a few years back - celebrity boxing.

Anyway, what do we think if Fury tomorrow night?
  • Carts we have both said it shows real bollox to get in the ring and do it

But this should've been an amateur fight or a white collar fight

How can it be pro with 2 min rds

And to be honest better technique will be shown in towns across the land tonight from drunks

They have had him for 4 months I refuse to believe he is not throwing that way in sparring

It has detracted from David price tonight and that is not good for British boxing

It's disrespectful to pricey

We have reached a new low I haven't laughed that much since the khan vs Prescott fight and sky kept showing the replay in super slow mo and khans ear wobbles so much I weren't sure that it never slapped him on the chin to knock him over

Although I laughed it has pissed me off

thats my main gripe with it. should never in a million years been after the price fight. 1st or 2nd on the card, fine. but to have price giving his opinion on it after his fight. a joke to say the least
  • Yeah, it's a shame my Facebook news feed was full of people talking about a cricketer and not how well Bradley Saunders or price boxed. But it's always the same. Unless you follow boxing you might as well be talking to aliens. Ask one of your mates who had an opinion on flintoff how they see lee Haskins, or how gutted they were John Murray v Rees was cancelled. They won't have a clue what you are on about

Price is very, very good and will win a world title but will have no one credible to defend it against.

I'd like to see price and his peers start going over to America and taking some risky fights

• same here. i get the impression he's not got the confidence to go and make it happen though. he'll probably demolish fury sometime soon and keep talking about the klitschkos but unless he goes for it soon, he's gonna miss the boat
  • Next fight to be announced by end of today

An American who has fought at world title level

Then they want Fury in June

Then they pricey fighting for a title in October / November time

Saunders looked classy from fist to last rd supremely fit but lacked a bit of power

Fighter of the night for me was vassel not only did he look like a fighter and was chiseled from granite

For someone who has been out a year to finish like he did was top top draw
  • If he fights fury I will go , meet up nla and carter for that one .
  • price has got no inside game.
  • Def mate well up for it
  • Flintoff/Dawson was described on the radio as being a late night 'cab rank scrap' - very accurate. Fair play to Flintoff, but a pro boxer..........never.