Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I think the golden rule with hamstrings is - if you think there is a possibility they might be ready - give it another week!
  • i think we're at the end of that extra week - i'm sure haynes will be involved tomorrow
  • Saw this delivery truck leaving the vallet this morning, so all should be fine............................

• Danny Haynes ‏@ballaboydan
    I'm good 2 go

He tweeted this 2 mins ago
  • That's not his real twitter is it?
  • That one is I think
  • Yep that's his real one.
    Also just tweeted "Next stop, The Den"
  • I may be wrong but I thought his account was @DannyHaynes7
  • thats the fake one mate, the club said so
  • edited November 2012
    That's a fake. I'm 99% sure ballaboydan is his real one.

DannyHaynes7 is a troll account I think, made by an Ipswich fan? Or someone that just hates Norwich a lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep that's his real one.
    Also just tweeted "Next stop, The Den"

Blimey , is he taking on Flintoff?

• Jaddick said:

That's a fake. I'm 99% sure ballaboydan is his real one.

DannyHaynes7 is a troll account I think, made by an Ipswich fan? Or someone that just hates Norwich a lot.

Ballaboydan is Haynes' real account and the club have confirmed this. He also also tweeted numerous pictures from inside the dressing room!
  • Mentioned this on another thread - Haynes told my eldest, in the khazi in West last saturday, that he will be fit for tomorrow
  • A bit of pace might just catch um unaware ?
    Hoping as think we need something a bit special to outwit um.
    Or maybee another fuller rocket!
  • Get in there. Just seen those tweets.

Cannot wait to see Haynes tomorrow; Hulsey, Yann or Fuller though?!
  • Haynes has to play if fit, we need pace. Paired with either Yann or Hulse with one of them as sub. Too soon to risk Fuller, perhaps have him on the bench for a ten minute cameo if we are desperate for a goal. Further damage to his hamstring would put him out for the xmas period.
  • Start with Haynes and Hulse with Yann ready to be unleashed with 30 minutes to go if we our losing by a goal or drawing.
  • Any ideas when Fuller's fitness test is ?
  • Come on
  • Sponsored links:

• if Haynes is fit enough to be on the bench then start with him, think he is important (pace) and we need to get what we safely can out of him whether it turns out to be 10 minutes or 60 minutes, so take him off when need be ((even if it is expected to be on 30mins) - for example if it ends up he is struggling after 10 minutes better sort it out early on that it be a problem mid-way through the second half when he has just come on. Of course if we don't think he can play for half an hour say then don't put him in the match day squad - keep him for the more important Brighton game. If he is out then the stage is set for Bradley.

• Haynes is like having another defender on the pitch. The opposition are so scared they cannot throw numbers forward
  • Salad said:

if Haynes is fit enough to be on the bench then start with him, think he is important (pace) and we need to get what we safely can out of him whether it turns out to be 10 minutes or 60 minutes, so take him off when need be ((even if it is expected to be on 30mins) - for example if it ends up he is struggling after 10 minutes better sort it out early on that it be a problem mid-way through the second half when he has just come on. Of course if we don't think he can play for half an hour say then don't put him in the match day squad - keep him for the more important Brighton game. If he is out then the stage is set for Bradley.

this makes good sense
  • Would be good to see a decent run out for BWP if Haynes not fit. Poor Bradley gets some stick on here. He was one of our hero's last season and without his goals we would still be league 1.
  • BWP is a league one striker! His career stats show he's only been prolific at that level. He will be gone in Jan if Haynes stays fit.
  • If Haynes is fit, for me he starts up front with Hulse, which also gives us a dangerous bench if its going tits up.

• BWP is a league one striker! His career stats show he's only been prolific at that level. He will be gone in Jan if Haynes stays fit.

Mind you, Danny Haynes career stats show that he's never been prolific at any level. Thins his record is about 1 in 6.

I doubt any of our strikers are going to end up with 20+ goals this season.

• True above but even when Fuller and Haynes were injured BWP couldn't get off the bench! I don't see him hanging around post Jan.
  • Mr. Happy said:

BWP is a league one striker! His career stats show he's only been prolific at that level. He will be gone in Jan if Haynes stays fit.

Mind you, Danny Haynes career stats show that he's never been prolific at any level. Thins his record is about 1 in 6.

I doubt any of our strikers are going to end up with 20+ goals this season.

Danny Haynes has often been played as a winger, so unfair to compare his goals record to that of a main striker.
  • 1 in 6 is decent for a winger.