Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reserved seats or not ?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but, my seat for Millwall is specified - why was I thinking it was unreserved ?

Comments

• Because SLL who supports MFC assures us it's a free for all & most CAFC who were there last time agree.
  • Don't get how SLL is an authority on away fans seating arrangements - home ends - yeah. I don't care one way or the other, but may arrive bit earlier if it is a free for all.

So a different question, who on here is going to ask someone to move if they are in their seat ?
  • By the way - I won't
  • Last time was a free for all anyway.

This time they have seat numbers. There will be people that go to there seats to see others sitting in them and end up kicking up a fuss.

Not sure whether to just sit in the seat given or look for the best place
  • edited November 2012
  • Randy - positive I sat in my seat last time & was cheesed off cos had to sit because elder people behind me were definately not standing
  • Think the stewards just tell you to go in your block where you want, thats what they did for Leeds.

I think the upper tier is undersold at both ends by 5% because these areas are allocated as unreserved seating and so they can't sell all the tickets.
  • Randy - positive I sat in my seat last time & was cheesed off cos had to sit because elder people behind me were definately not standing

Yea same. We stood until kick off. Then our whole block sat down
  • edited November 2012
    I'll be a bit annoyed if we have to sit but gotta be considerate to those around you I spose.

Don't really wanna stop an old boy from seein cos I wanna stand all game. Will ask to swap if that's the case.
  • Both the Cold Blow Lane end and the North Stand have been block only since about 1998.

The seat number may be on there, but you are only restricted to sitting in the block it says.

This was introduced because home fans wanted to sit next to mates / family & not be restricted to a certain seat.

Season tickets are the same in the CBL - you buy a block seat, not a specific seat.

If you get there early and wanna reserve seats for mates etc you can - as long as you are in the same block.

However, I doubt anyone will check the block anyway...the stewards are only used to dealing with about 300-700 away fans most games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great info Bunny - I'm talking about the away friggin end - still no clearer
  • My only concern is the lad being able to see the cluster-fuck on the pitch. If everyone's standing, fair dos, he won't see a thing.
    I suppose I'll have to pass him over the heads of everyone down to the front.Not that it ever happened to me,must have been brilliant/terrifying .
  • I was stood on the stairs last match as there were too many uptop at back.. FWIW i reckon it'll be free for all mostly uptop at the back and bit more reserved in the lower
  • OK - back a couple of steps, who on here, will be asking people to move on if they are in their seat ?

Think the north stand is the away end.

As boom says - north stand is the away end. Same rules.
  • Boom - think you are right. I have Block, Row & No on my ticket ??

What would Bunny know about away fans respecting all the above ?
  • Well I'm travelling a long way with family and children and seats in the North Upper so I would hope fellow fans would not be inconsiderate enough to not let us stand/sit together.
  • OK - back a couple of steps, who on here, will be asking people to move on if they are in their seat ?

MIGHT HELP - Answers pls
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha ha - good call, will get early (2.40) get plotted up and hope for best :)
  • Boom - think you are right. I have Block, Row & No on my ticket ??

What would Bunny know about away fans respecting all the above ?

Because I'm a Millwall geek. Trust me - it's block seating.
  • Do one Bunny - so you spot all away fans agreeing that all the info on their tickets means nothing ?
  • Do one Bunny - so you spot all away fans agreeing that all the info on their tickets means nothing ?

You try helping a moron...
  • Take it you are a steward at away end then ? If not how have you helped this moron ?
  • Beckboy - good call, ciao
  • Take it you are a steward at away end then ? If not how have you helped this moron ?

You actually want to know why I know....

I worked in the ticket office for a bit - whilst at uni.

I have no idea why you'd get your knickers in such a twist - and some questioned where I got that Harry Enfield analogy from!!
  • I really want to leave this now- last post.

You worked in the ticket office and observed away fans all agreeing that the specified seats you sent them meant nothing ?

As already stated - don't give a monkeys, just having a little think about what time to rock up if it is a free for all
  • edited November 2012
    Dear god, you're stupid.
  • Charlton's own stu wall.