Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 2-0 Peterborough plus the PROMORELEGATOR

many thanks to the 67 Lifers who gave marks

I have made a change to the presentation of page 2 where each player's stats for the season are shown and there is a "top 20" type chart of who is top etc. Due to a good suggestion by Salad I have reverted to my old way of doing this page, now only players with at least 5 games where they have received marks (played for at least 30 minutes) are counted in the top 20, so we have a new chart with Solly at number one. The rest of the players are shown in a colour similar to Hamer's shorts but they do not enter the chart until they have the 5 games. Also the first column entitled "Gms" is the number of games for which the player has received marks.

Simple? yes I thought so.

One more thing, in the "official" stats Pritchard is credited with a shot off target against Peterborough whereas in fact he did have a shot that hit the post so I have given him a HW instead of a miss.

So here they are: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/81/21801285cff29f0dc9ec948ed57c94.pdf

Comments

• Great stuff again - thanks. Nice to see exactly the same position as Reading last year - even the GD. I noticed that it shows Birmingham for last year as 16 games played - should that be 19 (same as the rest)?
  • No team has reached 40 points yet after 19 games. Thanks L/L
  • cafc-west said:

Great stuff again - thanks. Nice to see exactly the same position as Reading last year - even the GD. I noticed that it shows Birmingham for last year as 16 games played - should that be 19 (same as the rest)?

no they were on 16 and they have been behind the other teams for some weeks now, guess it snowed in Birmingham and nowhere else
  • I think Birmingham had a few games rescheduled because of Europa league?
  • edited November 2012
    We might dream of 'doing a Reading', as we've got the same points/GD as they had after 19 games.

Brum on 26 points from just 16 games has been mentioned as they finished 4th.

But anyone spot Blackpool who finished 5th - they were also on 27 points after 19 games?

The season before in 2010-11, Reading were on 26 points from 19 games and Forest 27 from 19, to finish 5th and 6th respectively.

The stats show that it's not unrealistic for a mid-table side after 19 games, to make the playoff places by the end of the season.

The omens are good. It's all to play for.

• I think Birmingham had a few games rescheduled because of Europa league?

Yeah they were playing catch up for some time due to their European adventures