Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SCP Christmas wish list

What do you think SCP will be asking Santa for this year? Top of his wish list surely has to be a decent central midfielder.

Ho ho ho!

Fk

Comments

• We got one in Frimpong.

Id ask for Matt Taylor from West Ham.
  • Villa coming back for Stephens
  • Hulse loan extended I reckon.
  • cafctom said:

Hulse loan extended I reckon.

or signed on a permanent?
  • Might as well wait until he is out of contract to sign him on a permanent.
  • Danny Haynes injury free for the rest of the season.
  • New left midfielder, another central midfielder, a quick striker who has HAMstrings not cheesestrings and bidders for Hollands, Clarke and BWP
  • Pacey LM who will run at people. Gregg Wylde of Bolton? Rumoured w/ him on a free last season.

Another CM.

I'll be happy if we keep all our players and stay relatively injury free.
  • Hulse and Frimpong signing on full time would be nice.
  • Not sure Wylde is cutting it, been loaned out to Bury.
  • Sponsored links:

• Danny Haynes injury free for the rest of the season.

100% this
  • A Mid table finish!
  • edited November 2012
    TelMc32 said:

Not sure Wylde is cutting it, been loaned out to Bury.

Hmm, interesting. Looked like a decent pacey winger from what I saw of him at Rangers. Also am I right in thinking he was preferred to Kerkar at LM when both were at Rangers?

Still only 21, but it is weird he hasn't started a game for them (Bolton) this season.
  • Really can't see the point of signing Hulse permanently unless it's only til the end of the season. At 34, It's always gonna be a short term thing.

Left midfielder for me...............................
  • Im not saying give Hulse a 3 year contract but assuming we dont get promoted this season, even at 34 having him as part of the squad for next season would be a big boost IMO.
  • Jaddick - I think you are right, that Wylde was ahead of Kerkar in the pecking order there. That said, I am one of those not convinced by Kerkar. Fingers crossed he comes good.
  • New jimjams, slippers, a scarf and Robert Koren
  • A decent transfer budget. First buy has to be Left Midfield - step forward (again) Anthony Wordsworth?

• Mid table finish I would think with dreams of playoffs.
  • Really can't see the point of signing Hulse permanently unless it's only til the end of the season. At 34, It's always gonna be a short term thing.

Left midfielder for me...............................

He's good....
  • Sponsored links:

• A dench hat, top of the list :)

He was 33 at the end of October, so 11 months away yet from being 34.

;o)
  • Gleeson and Wordsworth
  • a quick striker, frimpong perm and Fuller and Haynes injury free
  • I am hoping to keep solly

And strenghen the wings

Add 1 serious striker with pedigree at the level above where we are now