Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Got to love CAFC Player

I just received the email promoting a Player subscription as a Christmas gift. That's a good idea, I thought, I'll get that for my Dad, so clicked on the link in the mail and got this -

So signing up is just as reliable as the commentary then!

Comments

• I was phoned this week and offered a renewal until April for a tender. When I saw I was umming and aarrring over renewal because the service unreliable and the commentary crap, she said "that's why we are offering a discount." The message appears to be "we're shit and we know we are" so we will sell it cheap.....

• Very concerned about your relationship with your Father if you are considering Player as a Christmas prezzie...
  • cancelled my subscription, cause its shit!
  • Unfortunately living abroad means I a reliant on it so I won't cancel my subscription even though I agree that the service is a pile of poo.
  • Mostly live abroad and still cancelled it. Following the match threads on here gives me more of a clue of what is happening than the player
  • edited November 2012
    I do not understand why they do not do a basic fee for the news & videos with extra fee for match commentaries (possilbly a pay to listen service).
  • It's not a great service but worth the very minor monthly fee for me personally as i rarely get to matches especially this season with work.