Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New investment thread

seems to have disappeared, has it been removed ?

Comments

• CL have temporarily suspended fairy tales.
  • oh no they haven't
  • I've got £2
  • CL have temporarily suspended fairy tales.

But where are we paste comments on the tooth fairy or father christmas ?

• seems to have disappeared, has it been removed ?

It needs a couple of things removing, but i won't have access to a pc until this afternoon, so have removed it for now. will be back later.
  • seems to have disappeared, has it been removed ?

It needs a couple of things removing, but i won't have access to a pc until this afternoon, so have removed it for now. will be back later.
    Nice, however you now run the risk of this thread becoming a "what needs removing thread?" and the same stuff being reposted. ;)

• "You can't handle the truth" !
    ;-)
  • shdnt this be new new Investment thread?

:D
  • edited November 2012
    They're going to form a limited company, work outside IR35, pay Directors' NI contributions, pay themselves a dividend thus only paying Corporation Tax. Simple.

• Sponsored links:

• I think it was pretty obvious what needed to be removed. People need to catch themsleves on and think before they type. This isn't parliament and you don't have privilege to write what you like, potentially libelling/slandering entities/individuals.

Hearsay isn't a defence...at the very least, there have been a couple of high-profile cases of people on twitter/tv recently which should have highlighted this for everyone.

Hoping that the new investment stories are true and just delighted I am here this time...the Zabeel saga cost me a fortune constantly checking on here from abroad, naively before I knew how much it was costing me!! :-/
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!