Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Questions which must be answered

You're in a lift which suddenly starts hurtling to the ground. Do you

a) Jump up and down in the hope that you'll be in the air when it slams into the ground
b) Keep avoiding eye contact with the other people and pretend it ain't happening
c) Poop yourself
d) Something else

A years supply of Marmite for the best something else.

N.B. More than one of the above maybe the correct answer.

Comments

• Put your head between your legs,and kiss your arss goodbye.
  • D - lob one off
  • edited November 2012
    d) Wake yourself up quickly before the dream becomes a nightmare.
  • Think to myself "so, this is how it felt to be a Millwall supporter in 2005"............................
  • d) Get really pissed off cos its only January and you didnt get much time to use all that Marmite
  • d) Get out your phone and update your location on Facebook
  • d) Do a handstand so you are then actually going upwards, saving yourself from death.
  • I may be wrong but jumping up and down wouldn't make a difference. You will still hit the ground at the same speed. Maybe a couple milliseconds after everyone else if you time it right ;)
  • D) Start a thread on Charlton life about it
  • ChiAddick said:

I may be wrong but jumping up and down wouldn't make a difference. You will still hit the ground at the same speed. Maybe a couple milliseconds after everyone else if you time it right ;)

D) post a serious answer on CL............................

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• D) Danger Wank - Have to bust before you hit the ground
  • d) Take the stairs
  • D - lob one off

Could be embarrassing if you're only on the first floor!

:-O
  • D) Ring the society of black lawyers.
  • edited November 2012
    D) Start singing: 'Love in an elevator .. living it up 'til I hit the ground'
  • D) Kill everyone else in the lift, create a mattress out of their bodies, lay on top of them and hope they absorb the violent impact as the lift hits the ground.
  • d) Press the button for the 2nd floor
  • I saw this on 'Mythbusters'. Jumping won't work. You have to lay on the fattest person. If you're the fattest person you're stuffed.
  • Bugger! I forgot to mention. Jessica Ennis and Susan Boyle are in the lift also.
  • edited November 2012
    fattmatt said:

I saw this on 'Mythbusters'. Jumping won't work. You have to lay on the fattest person. If you're the fattest person you're stuffed.

Can I be the first to say then ...Unlucky Matt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bend your knees
  • Climb through the emergency hatch in the roof and stand on top of the lift, laughing at all the suckers stuck inside.
  • 'Fattmatt' is kinda ironic. I'm 12 stone!
  • D) ask myself "what would jesus do?"
  • Bugger! I forgot to mention. Jessica Ennis and Susan Boyle are in the lift also.

Take Jessica from behind while she's sucking Subo's cock!

• edited November 2012
    fattmatt said:

'Fattmatt' is kinda ironic. I'm 12 stone!

So is Deadred! no offence then (smiley face).
  • d) Die
  • edited November 2012

Bugger! I forgot to mention. Jessica Ennis and Susan Boyle are in the lift also.

d) finger SuBo, maybe even up the bum, then wipe it on Ennis' top lip. This should turn Jess into a fit of Olympic proportions. Ennis, with her face smelling like a plate of scampi fries and prawn cocktail skips, starts tearing the lift apart with a combination of running, throwing and jumping. She then k/o's Boyle, stretches her body into a hammock tied on the remains of the elevator and we hang in safety whilst it hits the floor. and shes sucking me off.

d) finger SuBo, maybe even up the bum, then wipe it on Ennis' top lip. This should turn Jess into a fit of Olympic proportions. Ennis, with her face smelling like a plate of scampi fries and prawn cocktail skips, starts tearing the lift apart with a combination of running, throwing and jumping. She then k/o's Boyle, stretches her body into a hammock tied on the remains of the elevator and we hang in safety whilst it hits the floor. and shes sucking me off.
    Stranger things have happened...
  • Sorry to be unimaginative but I would totally do the first one. I mean - imagine telling everyone about it if it worked!