Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TV or not TV?

Although I have enjoyed the occasional luxury of watching MOTD in bed, I demanded the tele be removed.
Things became considerably more intimate.
You've all got teles in your bedrooms,haven't you?

Comments

• Options
    Forget TV , what about Charlton Life in the bedroom?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    yep - got one, but hardly ever goes on, apart from in the morning for the kids....gives me an extra half hour snooze at weekends!
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    I have a tv in my bedroom but I never watch it.
  • Options
    a yes from me - wife will often go up to watch the soaps when footy is on sky!
  • Options

Forget TV , what about Charlton Life in the bedroom?

Good point. I'm invariably looking at my phone before night-night.

• Options
    Yes, but mostly only watched in the morning with a cuppa, or by the wife to fall asleep to some crappy old film on the horror channel while I watch something on BBC4 in the living room... Never interrups more important bedtime entertainment... :-)
  • Options
    Do you play ludo in bed too?
  • Options
    Doesn't everyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All about Sky Player on the laptop.
  • Options
    No never have except when I've been laid up with me trouble. Didn't replace the old one in the kitchen either when things went all digital, happy to have the radio on, though things would probably be different if the offspring were still living at home.
  • Options
    We're a one tv household and don't miss it in the bedroom. What with the catch up services and Tivo and whatnot these days you don't have to make the effort to find another box to watch. Plus I watch way too much as it is...
  • Options
    BTW when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be about a whole different topic altogether. In that case you'd be best off talking to our resident tranny Bunny of course.
  • Options
    Did have one in my bedroom for 3 years. Just sat there taking up space and gathering dust. Was more than happy to donate it to a mate in need and am now able to walk round the end of my bed without smacking my knee on the corner...................
  • Options
    Aye, TV in my bedroom. In fact it's built into my bed!
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

Aye, TV in my bedroom. In fact it's built into my bed!

Does it have a horizontal hold button?
  • Options

Nice pj's Polo...
  • Options
    is that Henry in that photo?
  • Options

Lol. that's what I thought when I saw it. Looks like him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How very dare you...!

• Options
    It is Henry!

The camera never lies.
  • Options
    How did you get that photo of me?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Henry, I think it's from that photoshoot you did for Hello magazine a while ago.
  • Options
    Never had one and neither do my kids!
  • Options
    Yes, great for snuggling up and watching a drama or film on sky+. Or watching babestation when she's out.
  • Options
    Redecorated about six months ago and haven't got round to putting the TV back on the wall in the bedroom yet. Must say I haven't missed it at all.