Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets

Hi all,

This is my first post on these forums, which I'm sure will be the first of many! :D

I really want to get tickets for the Millwall game on Saturday for me and a friend, but I am not a Red Card member unfortunately.

Do you know any other way I could possibly get a ticket for this game?

Any spares I will happy pay face value and pick up from anywhere local.

Thanks in advance,

Luke.

Comments

• Options
    If you have no luck, post in this thread maybe someone still has some tickets going.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/51869/millwall-spare-tickets#latest

Good luck.
  • Options
    I think you'll need to prove that you're not Millwall, before anyone would consider helping. PS I'm not offering.
  • Options

I think you'll need to prove that you're not Millwall, before anyone would consider helping. PS I'm not offering.

I completely understand where you're coming from! But I'm not Millwall!

I have various items to prove I am a Charlton fan and would be happy to provide them (play off tickets, boxes upon boxes of charlton match programmes!)

To be honest, if I was Millwall I could probably walk upto the ground and buy a ticket on the day as they've not seen a sellout for quite some time! ;-)

Appreciate where you're coming from though.

• Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

If you have no luck, post in this thread maybe someone still has some tickets going.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/51869/millwall-spare-tickets#latest

Good luck.

cheers Gaz, will give that a try.
  • Options
    Have we sold out yet? ;)
  • Options
    250 tickets left.
  • Options
    just thought I'd let you all know. I have managed to get two! :)

thanks for all your help though.

Beat Pboro tonight and I have a sneaky feeling we're on for a win on Saturday!!!!
  • Options
    Good stuff banckzy!
  • Options
    Well done fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking back, the exclamation marks should have been the giveaway.
  • Options
    Not being able to spell Banksy could have also cleared this one up easy .
  • Options
    Why would a Millwall supporter have "boxes of Charlton programmes" ?
  • Options
    You considered he may have been lying bud?
  • Options
    He has boxes of charlton programs because he likes to look a pictures of quality player's or young men in shorts
  • Options

Lol, you gotta laugh.

I've had him inboxing me a bit over the last few months complaining about other posters, receiving abuse etc. My radar was telling me to ignore so glad i didn't waste any time. See he tried joining under a different name in August as well.

Bizarre. Still not sure whether he is a Millwall fan or one of the handful of strange people who blight these sort of places playing out different characters.

I didn't want to take the other thread off topic, so was wondering @AFKABartram‌ how often do you have to deal with people playing characters? What a weird thing to do, what could you get out of it?
  • Options

Lol, you gotta laugh.

I've had him inboxing me a bit over the last few months complaining about other posters, receiving abuse etc. My radar was telling me to ignore so glad i didn't waste any time. See he tried joining under a different name in August as well.

Bizarre. Still not sure whether he is a Millwall fan or one of the handful of strange people who blight these sort of places playing out different characters.

I didn't want to take the other thread off topic, so was wondering @AFKABartram‌ how often do you have to deal with people playing characters? What a weird thing to do, what could you get out of it?
    What about Lawrie Wilson playing Little Bo Peep ?

• Options

You considered he may have been lying bud?

Silly me