Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jake Bugg

edited November 2012 in Not Sports Related
He's got some talent that boy !
Everyone listen .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9XwFecNXyU

Comments

• edited November 2012
    I agree. This one is also brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0oPg1h8fQ
  • Agreed , very talented young man .

it puts One Direction and JLS in there place
    This is what music should be about,
    Jake is a breath of fresh Air for me
  • Even my old man likes him
  • Even my old man likes him
  • Saw him on Soccer AM, proper talent.

I'm sure One Direction are busy selling millions in America to even know who he is.

I'm sure One Direction are busy selling millions in America to even know who he is.
    You like them then ?
  • They're not bad. Their songs are quite catchy. I think they should be admired for the success they've had and not just dismissed because of where they came from.

I am a fan of Jake Bugg just to be clear.
  • They're not bad. Their songs are quite catchy. I think they should be admired for the success they've had and not just dismissed because of where they came from.

whats wrong with their mums then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Got his album the other day, not bad for a debut effort. 8/10.

I haven't dismissed them because of where there from,and i admit there doing well !
    i just think there music's a pile of crap, and are only famous for looks and apperance, lets be honest if it wasn't for 12-18 year old girls they would be nowhere ! Just my opinion thoe
  • edited November 2012
    One direction are more marketable, they can attract a wide audience from your grandmother to your dog will probably know a One Direction song.

Jake Bugg isn't really that marketable to a wide audience, remember Kings Of Leon
  • edited November 2012
  • Sounds like he's doing a Bob Dylan impression to me.
  • Been listening to his stuff for some time now. Two Fingers is on almost permanent repeat, but the whole album & the covers he does are brilliant. Has some musical knowledge on him for an 18 year old.

JJ loves his stuff too. Some good taste in music, our captain has :)
  • edited November 2012

They're not bad. Their songs are quite catchy. I think they should be admired for the success they've had and not just dismissed because of where they came from.

I haven't dismissed them because of where there from,and i admit there doing well !
    i just think there music's a pile of crap, and are only famous for looks and apperance, lets be honest if it wasn't for 12-18 year old girls they would be nowhere ! Just my opinion thoe
    I never get this argument. 12-18 year old girls exist and the market is there to be exploited. If teenagers didn't exist full stop, half of the popular music across the whole would cease to exist with them.

PS Jake Bugg's got a bright future. Great debut album.

I never get this argument. 12-18 year old girls exist and the market is there to be exploited. If teenagers didn't exist full stop, half of the popular music across the whole would cease to exist with them.

Yeah but the girls only really appreciate there looks and not there music,
    Music is dying !!
    That generation have been bought up with crap .
  • Music will never die. :-)
  • Music will never die. :-)

Crap and annoying music wont !!
  • Sponsored links:

Music is dying !!
    This is the thing tho it all depends what music you like, i find most dance tracks crap but like Korn. Whereas other people think Korn is horrendous but like dance tracks. Personal taste is what makes us

Music is dying !!
    This is the thing tho it all depends what music you like, i find most dance tracks crap but like Korn. Whereas other people think Korn is horrendous but like dance tracks. Personal taste is what makes us
    Yeaah i suppose it is a taste thing,
    But mudic is slowly dying !!
  • Nice 40 min live set here..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJibQgBs7GY

And that half of popular music would not be missed by real music fans at all, most of it is half arsed badly performed rehashes of classic songs anyway. So no bad thing at all.

And that half of popular music would not be missed by real music fans at all, most of it is half arsed badly performed rehashes of classic songs anyway. So no bad thing at all.
    You could argue that the Beatles fan base was largely made up of teenage girls when they first hit the charts. Cream will always rise to the top, a turd might float there for a while but will eventually be flushed and forgotten.........................

You could argue that the Beatles fan base was largely made up of teenage girls when they first hit the charts. Cream will always rise to the top, a turd might float there for a while but will eventually be flushed and forgotten.........................
    That's true...

• British people calling the police 'the feds' = tragic.
    Apart from that, he's okay.
  • Uboat said:

British people calling the police 'the feds' = tragic.

Sounds bad when I am singing along saying it Uboat, but think it works for youngsters brought up on a diet of GTA games and American cop shows :)
  • TelMc32 said:

Uboat said:

British people calling the police 'the feds' = tragic.

Sounds bad when I am singing along saying it Uboat, but think it works for youngsters brought up on a diet of GTA games and American cop shows :)
    And it rhymes!