Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clattenburg cleared by F.A.

DA9DA9
edited November 2012 in Other Football and Sports
Breaking news on sky news

"F.A. believe original complaint by Ramires was done in "good faith"

Joke, destroy and tarnish a mans reputation in good faith without hard evidence, sue them Clattenburg

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea are flying right now
  • Options
    As much as I think Clattenburg is an awful ref, I'm pleased he got the right result.
    So what happens to Chelski now? Oh yes Phuck all!
  • Options
    agree with DA9

Mikel and SBL should have their names dragged through the gutter.
  • Options
    Chelski should be deducted points and Clattenburg sue the shite out of them
  • Options
    Agree with all the above, BUT it does now look as though the FA are going after Mikel, so lets see...
  • Options

Agree with all the above, BUT it does now look as though the FA are going after Mikel, so lets see...

If it was Ramires who made the complaint, surely they should go after him?

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Perhaps the Society of Black Lawyers would be willing to represent him (Clattenburg), free of charge, as an apology for their part in this sordid affair?
  • Options
    Good news.
  • Options
    Mikel said he didn't hear it. It's on Ramires surely?
  • Options
    They are going after Mikel because of the "break your legs" row presumably.

Be interesting to see if they can/will pursue Ramires or Luiz because it seems that they are believing that it was a misunderstanding in good faith.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Throw the book at Chelsea.
  • Options
    Clattenburg, who claimed the last few weeks had been "the most stressful of his life", commented:

"I am looking forward to putting this behind me and concentrating on refereeing in the Premier League and other competitions.

"I am extremely grateful for the invaluable support of my family, my Select Group colleagues, the management of Professional Game Match Officials Limited and our union Prospect. The messages of encouragement from those inside and outside of the game have helped me through the most stressful time of my professional life.

"To know you were innocent of something but that there was the opportunity for it to wreck your career was truly frightening.

"Racism has no place in football and this experience should not discourage those to speak out if they genuinely believe they are a victim of abuse. However, there are processes that should be adhered in order that any investigation can be carried out in a manner that is fair for all parties involved.

"I know first-hand the ramifications of allegations of this nature being placed into the public domain ahead of a formal process and investigation. I hope no referee has to go through this in the future."
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    and not even an apology from Chelsea
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Herbert statement.
  • Options
    lets also get back to the fact this deflected from a steward getting crushed and a seat ripped up and thrown at hernandez.
  • Options

lets also get back to the fact this deflected from a steward getting crushed and a seat ripped up and thrown at hernandez.

I rather think that Chelsea's action was partially to do just that. Do we know what action is being taken against Chelsea for this and the coin and missile throwing at the United players.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I think their actions are because they lost. We know from experience that even when you beat them at Stamford Bridge, it doesn't count (according to Mouhrino).

Chelsea are up there with Millwall as the 2 clubs I most dislike.
  • Options

Chelsea are up there with Millwall as the 2 clubs I most dislike.

Yep
  • Options
    CFC are the biggest culprits here for rushing to the press to deflect attention and pass the blame for defeat.

Mikel seems to be the pawn in this game as even CFC say he never heard something although he should be banned for his legs comments.

The other players have a case to answer.

And much as I dislike Clattenburg his statement is spot on.
  • Options
    Way out in front. The embodiment of everything that is wrong with modern football.
    Millwall are like a wasp in a jamjar by comparison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the radio it was reported not that he had been cleared but that he wouldn't be charged. The subtle difference implies he might have had some sort of case to answer. The FA owe him a vote of confidence and an apology. Cue silence from the shabby FA.
  • Options

On the radio it was reported not that he had been cleared but that he wouldn't be charged. The subtle difference implies he might have had some sort of case to answer. The FA owe him a vote of confidence and an apology. Cue silence from the shabby FA.

actually on the radio they said it was thrown out as there was "no case to answer to"

which I take as meaning that Chelsea were talking utter rubbish
  • Options
    I would like to see what "In good faith" means and that really comes down to what were the words and was it a misunderstanding through language and literal translation. Obviously, Chelsea should be punished for failing to follow procedure and bringing the game into disrepute and the player receive a long ban for the conduct and actions he took towards the referee.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Breaking news on sky news

"F.A. believe original complaint by Ramires was done in "good faith"

Joke, destroy and tarnish a mans reputation in good faith without hard evidence, sue them Clattenburg

Agreed
  • Options
    So the original complain from a bloke that doesn't speak English and was further away than three others that didn't hear it was in good faith?

The FA shouldn't have entertained it in the first place.
  • Options
    Two bob club,cant stand them,not the first time theyve accused a ref of something like this,think it was Terry after they lost to Barcelona a few seasons ago. Again,there was no case to answer. Bad losers.
  • Options
    Have Chelsea commented on the matter since Mr. Clatternburg's clearance?
  • Options
    That Herbert bloke should also be done for wasting police time as he wasn't even at the match and had no evidence or anything.
  • Options

Have Chelsea commented on the matter since Mr. Clatternburg's clearance?

They released a statement that essentially claimed their stance was vindicated by the fa in the name of protectimg their players and they did not apologise one iota.