Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France 2 Charlton Athletic 5

Thank-you to someone who drew our attention to this on another thread.

I felt that it should be recorded on Wikipedia:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistiques_et_records_de_l'équipe_de_France_de_football#Statistiques_:_R.C3.A9sultats_par_clubs

Comments

• Options
    Someone took this off Wikipedia but it has since been mentionned on the OS:

charlton-put-five-past-the-french-national-team
  • Options
    I remember try to put an entry one of our old players on Wikipedia. Got knocked back. Sadly, I think Wikipedia is one of those organisations that thinks football was invented in 1992. 
  • Options
    Going to France next month for a weekend of football watching so will definitely be dropping this one into conversation whenever I get the chance - thank you very much for sharing! 
  • Options
    I definitely reckon we could score 5 past them if we played them today.  Lyle and Marshall with one each and a hat-trick from Josh Parker.
  • Options
    I definitely reckon we could score 5 past them if we played them today.  Lyle and Marshall with one each and a hat-trick from Josh Parker.
    Maybe if we were playing against the 1937 France team! 
  • Options

The Addicks would go on to win 5-2 in front of a crowd of 40,000 (33 away fans including Sebs great grandfather) in the French capital .