Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benitez

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear, just seen all the "Rafa Out" signs being held up.

They'll soon change their minds if they win. Not that I hope they do.
  • Options
    "F*** off Benitez, you're not wanted here,"

An odd mixture of the vulgar insult and the polite insult
  • Options
    It's a bit of a weird one. If Powell was unreasonably sacked after bringing us success my gripe would be with the man that did the sacking, not the caretaker who came in afterwards
  • Options

That's what happens when the majority of your support is from Surrey
  • Options

Hilarious, the Chelsea fans haven't got the guts to have a go at the real villain of the piece - Abrahmovich - and so have a go at the hired help.

I think that's called having your cake and eating it.
  • Options
    Chelsea = Classless . End of
  • Options
    I think they hate him because of all the derogatory things he said about Chelsea whilst Liverpool manager, not just because he replaced di matteo
  • Options
    But he was mean about them when he was another club! How could he?!
  • Options
    You've got the residue of sympathy for Di Matteo, plus Benitez has previous with them. It's a bit like if CAFC had outed Curbishley in 2000 and appointed Joe Royle instead. Or dumped SCP last year and got Megson in.
  • Options
    Nice to see Mr Geoff "Suttle" Shreeves was back on top form after the game speaking to Benitez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't get the whole Pep thing. He's available now, so why would he lurk about in the background waiting for Rafa to wreak havoc with the club.

He's obviously only there until Roman gets his UEFA pro licence.

Or buys it (allegedly)
  • Options
    Chelsea are just Millwall with a bit of dough anyway. Scummy club.
  • Options
    Interesting article by our fellow CAFC supporter in yesterdays Mail. He suggests that Guardiola is far too serious and intelligent to take part in Abromovich's shenanigans, 7 managers in 7 years. Roman shows that having a gross amount of money pushes you to behave crazily at times, with Mourinho there still, things would have been very different.
  • Options
    Any idea what they were chanting when Balotelli came on?
  • Options
    Another cracking result for Benitez and Chelsea tonight. Would they have only got two points under their previous management?...
  • Options
    He's really got Torres firing on all cylinders now.
  • Options
    Chelsea's, sorry, Roman's insistence on playing Torres is what will cost them any chance of silverware this year!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Another cracking result for Benitez and Chelsea tonight. Would they have only got two points under their previous management?...

No they would probably have been lucky to get 1
  • Options
    Heard that if Chelsea lose tonight he'll be gone by the weekend. Well a very poor first half by all accounts. Not sure why this is not on TV tonight? Maybe only so many ties from each round can be broadcast....
  • Options
    He's just lost it BIG TIME live on 5Live. Slagged off the fans, the club and indirectly Roman.
    Don't expect him to be in charge at the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fellas been nicking a living for years now.
  • Options
    Said that he will leave Chelsea at end of season
  • Options
    Exit stategy to leave and join another club before end of season will be gone by weekend
  • Options
    Got nothing to lose
  • Options

Ha! Not up to him, he'll be gone by the end of the week.

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21611064

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
    Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez: "They are wasting time with banners & songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at the end of the season"

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
    "These Chelsea fans have an agenda. These Chelsea fans are damaging the image of the club," says Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez. #CFC

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
    Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez: They gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake. I am the manager & I will manage."

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
    "I am a professional and I will do my job. At the end of the season I will leave," says Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez. #CFC #bbcfootball

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
    Rafa Benitez also tells Chelsea fans it's vital they get behind the players, because it's important #CFC reach the Champions Lge next season
  • Options

That's very gracious of him.
  • Options
    I make him right
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    don't get him - he has been rubbish for a while now but another dinosaur living on past success
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Gone. on BBC website

Not quite...