Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent senior cup

Are we still in this? And are we playing tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Herne Bay away is the next game on January 16th.
  • Options
    be warm down there
  • Options
    Bromley vs Gillingham in the Kent Senior Cup tonight down at Hayes Lane
  • Options
    That's handy, I live 20 minutes away, make a change for me.
  • Options
    Bromley 3-1 Gillingham FT.

• Options
    I saw Dulwich beat Herne Bay in the Rymans league 2-1 on Saturday and they beat them again tonight in the League Cup 5-1
  • Options
    did we win it last year

i remember that we got to the final... but then don't know what happened next...
  • Options
    We lost the semi final to Dartford.
  • Options
    And Dartford lost to Hythe Town in the final, I went to watch us against Margate in 1/4s, we won 4-3. Charlton obviously play a mostly u18s side with a few coming back from injury who needed a game ( Stephens and Waggy ) and others with something to prove ( Clarke, who got two as I remember )
  • Options
    18/19 Season:

Cray Wanderers (away) on Wednesday apparently (14th Nov).

Who will play in this? Will it be Jason Euell's U23s?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably be the U18s the way our fixtures are going at the moment

I guess Ward and Bielik (maybe Taylor) have gone on International Duty now so we wont have much of a squad for tomorrow's game against Swansea... Find it strange that Northern Ireland have a friendly this Thursday but there appears to be no mention of their squad unless I've missed something?
  • Options
    are they still ground sharing at Bromley? and is there still a plan on getting a stadium built at Flamingo park?
  • Options

Probably be the U18s the way our fixtures are going at the moment

I guess Ward and Bielik (maybe Taylor) have gone on International Duty now so we wont have much of a squad for tomorrow's game against Swansea... Find it strange that Northern Ireland have a friendly this Thursday but there appears to be no mention of their squad unless I've missed something?

https://www.irishfa.com/news/2018/november/o-neill-names-28-strong-panel-for-games-against-republic-of-ireland-and-austria
  • Options

are they still ground sharing at Bromley? and is there still a plan on getting a stadium built at Flamingo park?

They still share with Bromley, and are now waiting for the new site to be rubber stamped.
  • Options
    Addick1965 and the midget shall be going.
  • Options
    It's deffo going to be the U18s now...unless myself and Elfsborg fancy a game,remember lads play it to our feet.
  • Options

It's deffo going to be the U18s now...unless myself and Elfsborg fancy a game,remember lads play it to our feet.

I'll play in goal. My old position at school.
  • Options

I guess Ward and Bielik (maybe Taylor) have gone on International Duty now so we wont have much of a squad for tomorrow's game against Swansea...

Yep, all three players away on international duty.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I guess Ward and Bielik (maybe Taylor) have gone on International Duty now so we wont have much of a squad for tomorrow's game against Swansea...

Surprised that Taylor has travelled to Montserrat with his stomach issues, unless he's recovered
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Surprised that Taylor has travelled to Montserrat with his stomach issues, unless he's recovered
    Bowyer said that Montserrat have only one game.
    Maybe he won't even play?

Taylor will want be there to keep up his involvement with the Montserrat squad.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

I got nutmegged for that pen.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    🏆 Best of luck to @jasoneuell's U23s squad, who take on @OfficialsWands in the Kent Senior Cup at Hayes Lane this evening. #cafc

Who is going to play?, surely, most of them played against Swansea
  • Options
    ross1 said:

🏆 Best of luck to @jasoneuell's U23s squad, who take on @OfficialsWands in the Kent Senior Cup at Hayes Lane this evening. #cafc

Who is going to play?, surely, most of them played against Swansea

Got your boots?

As an ex colt I reckon you'd do as well as most!
  • Options
    Anyone watching ?
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Who wouldn't want an expenses-paid trip to Montserrat at this time of the year? Maybe look up family and friends as well?
  • Options

Anyone watching ?

Received a text this morning at 6am.
    Guess who?
    Can you meet me at Bromley South for 18.15 tonight with your season ticket.

Cray are letting s/t holders in for £5
  • Options

Anyone watching ?

Elfs said he was going.