Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

george saint pierre

Is back great fight but that swelling on his head is huge

I have missed GSP

Comments

• Options
    For a guy to be out for 18mths and come back against the No.1 challenger was very impressive.

When he got knocked down I thought he was done for, but he weathered it and in the end dominated a good opponent.

• Options
    Thats exactly what i thought he had done well
    In the first 2 rds and kick to the head came from an easy angle for him to see so i wondered if that was it but too recover and come back from the pounding he took in rd 3 lets you know GSP is back to his best and the knees are going to be fine
  • Options
    Great fighter!
  • Options
    I do wonder if he has a suspect chin at times as he's only really been caught by that kick and Serra in the past...Both times he went down and cost him on one occassion! Think him vs Hendricks would be a great match, that guy has some serious power! He'd be mad to fight Silva though, JBJ would be a better "superfight".

Either way, up there with Penn, JDS & Liddell as my favourite fighters!
  • Options
    Annoys me Matt sera beat him still
  • Options
    Can't believe it mate even though I watched the fight

Did you watch it nolly last night

George rush at Pierre was at it he got rocked and some how came through
  • Options
    Yeah quality mate .
  • Options
    Bisping deserves a title shot after stann, what stops me taking the sport serious is how there is no proper ratings and people get shots before better fighters
  • Options
    It's very annoying that the titles are settled in the way they are it's Dana way or no no way

Did you watch daly vs diaz now that was a cracker but big John stopped it too soon
  • Options
    Not sure , I think bisping wins next fight he will get shot . Love to see silva v jones at a catch weight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Silva is just the man mate for me it's

Silva, st pierre, couture, Liddell in my top 4 all time favourites

I loved wAtching the pitbull as well but he just weren't in that league

Lee tells a great story about him and Tito in a London night club and Tito ending on his Arse KO d before he knew it

Lee was a contender mate had it all endurance speed KO power and a good chin

Badly chosen life path took that dream away
  • Options

Silva is just the man mate for me it's

Silva, st pierre, couture, Liddell in my top 4 all time favourites

I loved wAtching the pitbull as well but he just weren't in that league

Lee tells a great story about him and Tito in a London night club and Tito ending on his Arse KO d before he knew it

Lee was a contender mate had it all endurance speed KO power and a good chin

Badly chosen life path took that dream away

Jon Jones will be on that list of all time greats in the future. He's not there yet but will become 1 of the best