Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celebrity 2012

Comments

• Options
    JT said:

I would say I'm a celebrity is a lot more popular with the 'elder' viewing population than things like X-Factor / BGT

Okay, 13 year old girls then...

• Options
    Curb_It said:

David Haye comes over a lot better than I thought.

He certainly has!!

Agreed. I guess the only time I've seen him is when he's been interviewed in the build up for fights and he's always been that way to sell his fights. A friend of mine and his girlfriend stayed in the same hotel as Haye and his wife last Xmas in Thailand after he lost to Klitchko and said he's so down to earth and was a genuinely nice guy.

• Options
    Ant & Dec ought to send one of the Klitchko boys into the jungle as a surprise guest :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    Not work safe warning.......

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Just been told that I missed Helen chewing on a camel toe.

)i(
  • Options
    What is it with that dippy bird Helen?
  • Options
    I won't bother watching it - could be fun if you have people having a go at the challenges, but the British people would rather see somebody give up without giving them a go. Makes for boring television!!!!
  • Options

I won't bother watching it - could be fun if you have people having a go at the challenges, but the British people would rather see somebody give up without giving them a go. Makes for boring television!!!!

Picked her again last night why? The producers should've fixed it for 2nd place (Bristow) to do the challenge - what's the point of them setting up the challenges just for Helen to walk away without even trying them?

Don't get me wrong, I think she is absolutely gorgeous to look at, but what a pain!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Producers should just come up with some excuse like Helen is excused from the next trial due to medical reasons. She's not even trying and she's not even bothered. How can she seriously stand there and tell them "i tried my best, i gave it 100%".
    I think later this week though, they have live trials so i'm wondering if she'll be as completely useless with the rest of the camp watching her. The only trials she's bothered with so far have been ones with other camp mates present. She just gives up when no one else is there then goes back and tells them she tried her best.
  • Options
    Are people really taking this claptrap seriously?
  • Options

very much so AA, I have £10 on Eric Bristow to win at 10-1 ;-)
  • Options
    Swerve said:

Are you Stan Bowles? :-)
  • Options

i don't know how many members we have on c/life (1000?) but you make up 1 in 12 of the comments on this thread.

guilty pleasure?

;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Just a genuine hatred for virtually anything ITV has on prime time Saturday night. I know it is irrational...

Edit. Or in this case every chuffing night.
  • Options
    1 in 11
  • Options
    cant see why helen flannagan is getting voted for the trials all the time i would have understood it if the Tory bird was egtting them all the time.
  • Options

Just a genuine hatred for virtually anything ITV has on prime time Saturday night. I know it is irrational...

Jeez....Calm down P !!
    ;-)

• Options
    I love it , I watch it live then watch it again on Sky+
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great show, Algarve Addick, clam down mate FFS! Watch the old ticker! ;o)
  • Options
    Attention seeking `celebrities' being subjected to humiliation, discomfort and low level torture...

...whats not to like?! Great show.
  • Options
  • Options
    You'll get Big Rob starting a "who's gash" if you keep posting photos like that :-)
  • Options
    All a bit odd Brian Conley leaving eh ? They hardly mentioned it last night
  • Options
    I've fallen in love with the pussycat doll
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    do me a favour JT don't post without a picture of 'some sort' ......
  • Options
  • Options

Considering you are in Portugal, why are you so worried what's on tv in England on a saturday night?
  • Options
    Swerve said:

Good odds/bet