Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celebrity 2012

Comments

• Options
    michelle keegan ... ridiculous body
  • Options
    she is 'UNBELIEVABLE JEFF' as the saying goes
  • Options
    I'm sure that bloke from the Wanted doesn't struggle to pull a bird but he must surely look at her and think why on earth did i cheat on her
  • Options
    I'm no expert on I'm a Celebrity but Mylene Klass is going to take some beating for best shower scene!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

I'm no expert on I'm a Celebrity but Mylene Klass is going to take some beating for best shower scene!

Waterfall.
  • Options
    I don't mind the fact that a serving MP is in the show, it means there's one less in Parliament fuckin the Country up!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Rizzo said:

Waterfall.
    I did say I was no expert...

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

I don't mind the fact that a serving MP is in the show, it means there's one less in Parliament fuckin the Country up!

Says our man in France ;)
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Still got property in the UK and have been robbed of enough tax to have an opinion on British politics.....
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Still got property in the UK and have been robbed of enough tax to have an opinion on British politics.....
    ....... only kidding mate, you know I'm envious.

Anyway, Helen Flanagan. How frickin' fit is her rack?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

Anyway, you're up north, wtf it gotta do with you what happens in Westminster?

; )
  • Options
    Touché! But you're right, successive governments have ignored the north unless there are working class jobs and communities to destroy.

Anyhoo, let's return to the jungle. . . . .
  • Options
    I'm not Ant and Dec's biggest fan but they are really funny on this.

Laura Whitmore on '.... get me out of here now' is a craicing looking girl and the programme (and her) are pretty funny too.
  • Options
    that Helen is a right div and a bit of a minger.

just a pair of tits really.
  • Options

just a pair of tits really.

• Options
    At least she's honest:

Helen said that she would try and 'make up for my patheticness with my boobs'.

Be amazed if she lasts a week, especially as the public are going to vote her to do a trial every day.

• Options
    I was surprised to hear she spent £400 per month on having her hair done.
    The joys of being a footballers wife I suppose...
  • Options
    Sinclair must be getting pelters
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    a few pro's on twitter trying to start up #prayforscott
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Was amazed by this too, apparently spends £25 every 2 days. Now i'm obviously no expert on womens hair so perhaps a female member of this forum could enlighten me as to what exactly she'd need done to her hair every other day!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought that was only on having her hair blow dried, every 2 days at 25 quid a pop. That doesnt take into account the time she needs her hair dying or cutting.

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Was amazed by this too, apparently spends £25 every 2 days. Now i'm obviously no expert on womens hair so perhaps a female member of this forum could enlighten me as to what exactly she'd need done to her hair every other day!

Jizz removal?
  • Options
    I spend £9-£10 every 3-4 weeks on a haircut , and i thought i was overdoing it , having to pay for it!
  • Options
    I like Hugo and the darts player
  • Options
    Are you lot for real? It's a programme for 12 year old girls FFS. What are you asking Santa for, My Little Pony? ;-)
  • Options
    I would say I'm a celebrity is a lot more popular with the 'elder' viewing population than things like X-Factor / BGT
  • Options
    David Haye comes over a lot better than I thought.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Jizz removal?
    I think you may be on to something there...
  • Options

David Haye comes over a lot better than I thought.

He certainly has!!