Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Overrated Footballers

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Back in the 90s Jamie Redknapp and these days Jack Wilshere.

Can't agree about Robben, bloody great player.
  • Options
    I just can't stand the bald tosser Robben. I think that's clouded my judgment!
  • Options

He is an annoying prick, no doubt about that.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to work out all the fuss about Jack Wilshere.

And as great a player he is, the love-in around Zlatan bores me to tears.
  • Options
    Wilshere is still only 22... He's a great talent and has great potential but hasn't really met it.

Zlatan is a great player and his arrogance adds to the love in.
  • Options

Wilshere is still only 22... He's a great talent and has great potential but hasn't really met it.

I think Scholes was right about Wilshere, he has not really kicked on since he was 18 and just starting out.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Injuries have hampered him a bit though, which tends to be the case for most Arsenal players.

Not close to being as good as Fabregas was.
  • Options

I think Scholes was right about Wilshere, he has not really kicked on since he was 18 and just starting out.
    agreed actually, you could say that about most/all the arsenal squad tbh
  • Options

I just want to hit him, a lot. He's the only person I see on TV and I just want to stick one on him, its irrational I know, but there you are.

Ironically he may be a nice bloke, I dunno, but...........!

• Options
    Rooney
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    whoops wrong thread
  • Options
    Benteke!
  • Options
    *Under-rated* footballers:

Alex Song, one terrific player for us.
  • Options
    Jack Wilshere should be nowhere near the England team. Dreadful performance for Arsenal today. No coincidence that they were much better after he went off.
  • Options

Jack Wilshere should be nowhere near the England team. Dreadful performance for Arsenal today. No coincidence that they were much better after he went off.

I just cannot fathom this argument, he is by far the best English central midfielder.
  • Options

I just cannot fathom this argument, he is by far the best English central midfielder.
    As a footballer and on the training pitch etc he’s by far the most superior player we have.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

He was sooo slow on the ball. Everything that went through him came to nothing. The difference after he got subbed for Mkhitaryan reminded me of the difference between our team under KR and Bowyer the last two games.