Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford Crossing

13»

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news.

Sleep tight, Abi.
  • Options
    RIP, Abi.
  • Options
    4-5 hr wait to get out of Lakeside this evening.
    Accident on the bridge this morning cleared at 14:45!!

Seriously. The future of traffic in this country should be at the top of the government's charter. It is already beyond a joke.
  • Options
    Hit junction 5 at about 6.30 tonight, the signs were saying two and a half hours to the tunnel.
  • Options
    I came back from Southampton this evening , thankfully tom tom warned me and I went via Longfield and Darenth which is not really what I want to do considering I can see the bridge from my front drive. Christmas traffic for Bluewater and Lakeside not helping either , just imagine what it will be like once the theme park opens.
  • Options
    Left Grays @ 5:10pm. Got to Dartford @ 10:35pm. What is annoying is when this happens, the M25 is often moving well once you get to it. All the congestion is on the roads out of Grays to M25 - London Road, A126, A13 etc..
  • Options
    Friday at the Dartford bridge really can ruin a weekend.
  • Options
    As someone that lives right next to it (even closer since moving) I can confirm that the works they did to take out the barriers which altered the junctions by it have made things worse when there is an incident. This is the first year since we moved to the area in 2012 that I haven't taken this week off as usually it's so bad round here at Christmas time that I can't bear the drive home.

Three and a half hours back from Southampton yesterday seems like I've done ok.